Because I am not like that...

Hello Austin Community,

Only in recent weeks have I been posting in these forums. I sought safe haven in the provider room where collective thought matched mine. Since that place is now closed, I want to join in lively and meaningful discussions here. I want to talk about it ALL--except things that are divisive. I've always been a fan of Lysistrata, but I have no desire for my actuality to mimic that play. I love to fuck... I can't hold out! LOL

Plus, talking to a co-ed group has caused me to think twice about the things I type. I'm no longer preaching to the choir.... I'm searching for balance to my thoughts and ideas; so what better way than to bring them to the community that I live in and care about?

With that said, I hope that the community will keep me in line. If I ever say less than savory things, or go off on tangents, I want the community to pull me back. In light of the biggest post whore's banning, I just had to make this statement. I want to be a frequent poster, but I don't want the things I say to be part of the ubiquitious adversarial tone around here.

Long story short: If I sound overly bitchy, LET ME KNOW!

*caveat*
Unless your grammar is poor, you listen to early 90's metal or drink wine from a box. In that case, I will wipe my pretty brown butt with your posts. (yeah, you know what the smiley means!)
  • FWD1
  • 03-01-2011, 09:07 PM
You got me at "I love to fuck" Me too! Me too!!!
What's wrong with wine in a box?? LOL
Welcome but its funny how you want to do something positive yet you mention someone who is negative. Why mention negativity (that you deem anyway)?

Keep in mind that if recent ban lengths hold up, the post whore will be back in a week to keep you in line (which you asked the community to do). Actually you are a post whore too. Well for a provider at least. Until then, I will pop up from time to time. Enjoy your time to shine!

sixx
I wonder if you can get Champagne in a box! I am pretty sure it would explode.
Champagne in a box is called asti-spumante (in a bottle), the red-neck version of champagne
I want to be a frequent poster, but I don't want the things I say to be part of the ubiquitious adversarial tone around here. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
The solution is easier said then done for some... but all you have to do is not post in the "adversarial" threads.

LF
Gotta love those threats.

YOW!
  • FWD1
  • 03-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Hello Austin Community,

I will wipe my pretty brown butt with your posts. (yeah, you know what the smiley means!) Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley

Wipe me with your pretty brown butt, pleeeeeease!!!!
Champagne in a box is called asti-spumante (in a bottle), the red-neck version of champagne Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
"In 1994, in an effort to consolidate the Northern and Southern Italian wine growers, the European Union rezoned the production regions for Italian sparkling wine and the 'regionale controle' for Asti Spumante lost its official designation. The initiative was designed to encourage Italian wine exportation but inadvertently had a devastating effect on the quality of the wine. Asti Spumante produced prior to 1994 has become a highly valued commodity for wine collectors with certain vintages being sold on the open market for a high as 15,000 Euros a bottle. In 2004, the Italian government took strong steps to restore the region's traditional growing practises but it is widely believed amongst experts that the quality of the wine has yet to regain its former status."
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asti_Spumante
I think Maxeen is pretty!

What is this thread about????

I am not mean just this one makes me mean! I want to be a positive influence. OK BREak!@?&()*
  • FWD1
  • 03-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Maxeen is pretty and hot!! Maxeen tell me you want me!!!
I think Maxeen is pretty!

YES SHE IS! HOT DAMN!

What is this thread about????

I am not mean just this one makes me mean! I want to be a positive influence. OK BREak!@?&()* Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
What the....? Nevermind

You obviously had too much fun with MOtley Crue in 1988 to understand any of what is going on in 2011.
Motley Crue is still touring and I bet I know more about current music than you!

Just saying......