..An open letter to the ladies....

I wasn't going to post this on this board because I didn't want to say would these 3-5 posters please not post on my thread but I'm going to take my chances. If it falls apart you will be able to read the rest of the 10 pages somewhere else.

Ladies I’m hanging up my hat on this biz after 10 years and have gathered a wealth of info that I want to share. Not that I’m so smart, and though I try to make as many mistakes as I can, life is too short to make them all myself. This is where you need to learn from the mistakes of others. So over the years I have culled info from reviews, alerts and co-ed discussions and kinda made a list. Some I D.E.W. , some I recommend but haven’t done, some I wouldn’t do but it works for others. It is up to you to decide what is best for YOU. YOU are an independent and can choose the best for YOU.
However, here is my best guess for a good provider:

Open letter to the ladies:
1. IF you don’t like men- please quit right now!
2. IF you are going to lie, steal & cheat the men with “bait & switch”, stolen photos, what services promised but not what will be offered – please quit right now!
IF you are still here, remember that MOST of the guys you will meet are nice people inside their skin, treat them with respect and you will get that in return.
3. Your family comes first. Sometimes you will have appts set and children will have emergencies, the kids come first but ALWAYS call the appts and cancel with as much notice as possible.
4. D.E.W. what you say and say what you will do!
5. Keep their personal info till after 1st appt then throw it away and keep a “screened already” note and then throw it away. Do not out them EVER!. The only reason to use that against them is if you are raped, beat up or killed (so the cops can find them) during the appt.
6. You are an independent. You are the one who decides how and what you will do in your business. YOU are the one who makes it good or bad for you & good or bad for your clients. It is up to YOU to make sure your reviews good or bad.
7. When you see a tough comment on a review, take it as “constructive criticism” and try to make yourself better.
8. We say that we are paid for the time, then one hour means 60 minutes. Stay your entire time.
9. Be KIND to the guys you meet. Mostly they get a hard time from their bosses, co-workers, their SO, the neighborhood assoc., their kids, even the dog wants their time to have a ball thrown or walkies. When the guy pays for the time, spend the time directed toward them!!!! This is the most important info I can give you. Be KIND to them!!!

Let the discussion begin, I would like to keep it at whether these are good or bad recommendations... I D.E.W. not need xxxxoooo's not my purpose at all.
AWESOME Dear Lady...You hit it out of the ballpark !!!!!
Bye kiddo. I'll just say that I agree with all but #9. I want to have a hard time. Erh, I want to be hard.

Thanks.
Fantastic post by a fantastic lady.

Happy Trails Dagny.

Thank you Dagny!
  • ztonk
  • 03-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Excellent list.

I'd add to the end of #7: No matter how much you disagree or want to publicly comment on the criticism, don't.

If it is truly baseless claim, we'll know soon enough. Just avoid the whole "he said/she said" rathole...
Great post ...Outstanding Post........and well said.

I wish you all the luck in the world, I appreciate everything you have said throughout your time on the board. I have learned alot from you :-)

Sincerely
Lisa
Way to go out with class!

Good luck to you. All of those that you have in the list are excellent. I especially like #4. Which you have been in my experience.
I agree 100%...Too bad many ladies will never see this. Either way I love that you posted it for those that will pay attention!
Great list, great advice. Quite frankly, I don't know how you can do what you ladies do and do it well... i mean D.E.W. it well without subscribing to your list.
Excellent advice. Thanks, darlin! Hopefully your wisdom will be taken to heart!
Great advice Dagny.....I hope life treats you fair and if ever you get bored or horny you know where to find us, lol.
You've long been the Grande Dame of Austin's community and although sometimes accused of being overly cautious (your no face pics advice to girls), you always have the best interests of us all in mind. Your presence will be missed & I hope you'll pop in from time to time to say hello and let us know how you're doing or chide us if we need some!

Thank you so much for being a friend & confidante, too. Your support has been greatly appreciated. I'll always be there for you in return so keep in touch!

Take care & have fun out there!
Kat
XOXOX
But wait there's more.... tomorrow!

Eccie is a day behind the other boards LOL
We're waiting with bated breath

You did say you only wanted us to comment on those items that you posted.