Whitewater prosecutor endorses... Hillary!

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...f-endorses-her

Prosecutor Endorses Her for President

269OCT 3, 2016 6:00 AM EDT
ByEli Lake

Twenty years ago, Michael Chertoff was near the top of the Clintons’ enemy list. He was the lead Republican counsel on the Senate Whitewater Committee, one of the first of many congressional investigations into Hillary Clinton.

Clinton later cast the only vote in the Senate against him when he was nominated in 2001 to head the Justice Department’s criminal division. She was also the lone no vote against Chertoff in 2003, when he was nominated to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the third circuit.

All of this, though, was before the Republican Party nominated Donald Trump as its presidential candidate. This has shaken the party of Reagan. Chertoff, a lifelong Republican, will now be voting for the Democrat in November.

Over the weekend, Chertoff -- the former secretary of Homeland Security -- told me his decision came down to national security. “I realized we spent a huge amount of time in the ’90s on issues that were much less important than what was brewing in terms of terrorism,” he said. For Chertoff, Clinton “has good judgment and a strategic vision how to deal with the threats that face us.”

Whitewater has not come up much in this election season. But it was the Benghazi of the 1990s. Just as the Benghazi investigation begat a congressional probe into Clinton’s e-mail server, the Whitewater investigation led Congress to President Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky. So it’s significant that an investigator from that era is now in Hillary Clinton’s corner.

“People can go back decades and perhaps criticize some of the judgments that were made,” Chertoff said. “That is very, very insignificant compared to the fundamental issue of how to protect the country."

Just as Chertoff doesn’t think Clinton’s dodgy friendships from her Arkansas days disqualify her from the presidency, he says the same thing about Clinton’s use of a private e-mail system. It was a mistake, he said, but “she did not intentionally endanger national security.”

Trump, on the other hand, lacks the temperament and knowledge base to be president. Chertoff has made his views on the Republican nominee known before. Last month, he was one of the 50 former senior Republican national security officials to sign a letter warning Trump would be a dangerous commander in chief. But many of those former officials have not crossed over to publicly endorse Clinton.

Chertoff says he made the decision to go public for Clinton after watching the debate last week. “Trump’s sense of loyalties are misplaced,” he said. “Some of our NATO allies sent troops overseas, at the same time he is defending Russia and trying to dismiss what is widely acknowledged to be Russian intrusions into the databases of our political parties and political figures.” Chertoff said this amounted to “making enemies of your friends and cozying up to your adversaries.”

For Chertoff, it’s also a question of Trump’s impulse control. “This issue came up at the debate about Miss Universe,” he said. “Not only did he seem at the debate to lose his temper, but to get up at 3:30 a.m. and reach for your smartphone is to me a hysterical reaction. If you’re president, the button you reach for is not the Twitter button; it’s the nuclear button.”

Chertoff’s relationship with Clinton began to heal after he was nominated to be the second secretary of Homeland Security, in 2005. Clinton voted for him that time. Chertoff said that while he was secretary, he found Clinton to be “clear-eyed and tough on national-security issues.”

Chertoff said he expects Clinton will be different from President Barack Obama when it comes to Middle East policy. “There are things Obama did that I disagree with, not to have a no-fly zone and a safe zone in Syria, for example,” Chertoff said. “My understanding from having talked to her and seeing what she has said publicly is that she would have been tougher on that.”

Chertoff’s decision to endorse Clinton puts him on the opposite side of one of his earliest political patrons. In 1983, Chertoff was hired as a prosecutor by then-U.S. Attorney Rudolph Giuliani. Together they waged a devastating legal war against the five mafia families of New York. The success of those prosecutions laid the groundwork for Giuliani’s successful campaign to become mayor of New York.

Today Giuliani is one of Trump’s closest advisers. Chertoff told me he has not talked to Giuliani about Trump. “People make their own decisions,” he said. “I can’t get into someone else’s head.”
NO SHIT YR, They are all the same conglomerate.
Wake up Dumb Ass, Republicans and Democrats are not your friend.
They will dispose of you as well a I.
Why do you think Trump scares the shit of them? He is waking people up to the truth.
The truth?

Really?

The truth?

Really?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FUCK, YOU ARE DUMB!
Pickle Sucker, Tell me more about Uni-Party Globalists, Thanks
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd741.htm

James Comey and the Stinking Fish Factor

"Affirming this unflattering opinion, Jerome Corsi, journalist and NY Times bestselling author, says that Comey has a long history of cases ending favorable to the Clintons. In 2004, Corsi says, Comey was a deputy attorney general in the Justice Department when he “apparently limited the scope of the criminal investigation of Sandy Berger…[and Berger’s] removal and destruction of classified records from the National Archives. The documents were relevant to accusations that the Clinton administration was negligent in the build-up to the 9/11 terrorist attack.”

“Curiously,” Corsi continues, “Berger, Lynch and Cheryl Mills (Hillary's longtime advisor and Chief of Staff during her years as Sec. of State) all worked as partners in the Washington law firm Hogan & Hartson, which prepared tax returns for the Clintons and did patent work for a software firm that played a role in the private email server Hillary Clinton used when she was secretary of state.”

"Corsi said that “various statements Comey made about Berger’s mishandling of classified documents bear comparison to his comments regarding Hillary Clinton’s email server” and that Berger, “a convicted thief of classified documents, had been advising Clinton while she served as secretary of state and had access to emails containing classified information.”
Chertoff, jerkoff, what's the difference?
Chertoff, jerkoff, what's the difference? Originally Posted by bambino
I want to add a name for YR Tabasco Sucker
I want to add a name for YR Tabasco Sucker Originally Posted by canuckeight
He may throw some Tabasco on cock before it gets stuffed in his ass.
The truth?

Really?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll start with the economy stupid.
The Fed Interest rates.
The actually employment number.
The best one which may or may affect you is your 401k which is toast.

Enjoy it why you can Tabasco Kid
  • DSK
  • 10-03-2016, 07:08 PM
He may throw some Tabasco on cock before it gets stuffed in his ass. Originally Posted by bambino
Then he would run around like a fucking dickhead with his ass on fire!!!
So Chertoff is comfortable endorsing a lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.
Another one of these so called "honorable republicans", like Comey.
honor among thieves, eh.
FUCK, YOU ARE DUMB! Originally Posted by canuckeight
Assup thinks corrupt Government is legit, lol. You're right he's dumb. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. The same is true to, you can lead a dummy to the truth but you can't make him think.

Jim
Is BAMBULLY oinking again?
Another globalist for Hillary. Another reason to vote for Trump.