TS recommendations for a newbie?

I'm somewhat new to TS and I was wondering if you guys may have some recommendations for me. I've seen TS Noelia being highly recommended but I don't find her attractive. I've also seen TS Ivonne recommended and I might check her out sometime. Another one I have been curious about is TS Kendall but her reviews here aren't good.

I'm not looking to top or bottom a TS - just want to play with her cock so someone functional would be nice. Another important thing for me is attitude - even if the girl isn't that hot, I would much prefer a woman with a cheerful attitude over someone who is looking to get this done with ASAP. MSOG and LFK would be nice too.

Do you have any recommendations?
check out TS Cierra. Once you make contact, let her know you are a newbie, and she will help you out. While she has advertised as dominant, she can also be GFE (kissing, bbbj if you wish) http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...eecie/38002241
Can any of you players recommend a good consistent service Top TS, happy with any type, black, white, Hispanic, good-sized and consistent service