WHICH ONE IS BETTER POSTING THREADS OR MAKING SWEET LOVE?

WOW!!!!! I was told when I signed up I should post but this is alot of drama. Honestly, pretty much only 3 people post new threads about stupid crap and its mind-numbing to try to reply to it. So now on i'm going to be as annoying as possible and post new threads about alligators in the sewers, box jellyfish, or why the homeless clean your car windows w/o asking first. It seems just as relevent as the other stuff im responding too.

I have a better idea though whoever is getting sick of this crap just pm me and i will give you something to do with those tired fingers from typing. Personally I get on here for a little bit see whats new and log off, so I can go back to my favorite past time, which is lovin on a man or if a man is not around loving on myself, so if anyone would rather do that, im just an email away.
That's the spirit.
I personally find it more arousing and stimulating to post new threads....Bill
OMG me too!
Are you over there posting a new thread right now, sweetness?

I love your forcefulness over there. I thinck you should do that here.
BP you are mighty fine. I am not sure about alligators but I have a pocket snake.
I hate it when my car is freshly detailed and some homeless guy comes and puts that dirty ass water all over my perfectly clean windsheild! Then I have to clean it again when I get home!
lol
Was she talkin about TexGator?
I hate it when my car is freshly detailed and some homeless guy comes and puts that dirty ass water all over my perfectly clean windsheild! Then I have to clean it again when I get home! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

OMG I had that happen to me the other day I was so mad, and they get mad when I tell them im not giving them money.
OMG I had that happen to me the other day I was so mad, and they get mad when I tell them im not giving them money. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
You think they get mad... try that with a provider...

BTW... Great threAD!
TMFT I don't think I would have a problem paying a provider if she just threw herself on me lol now watch it happen and be the worst nastiest person it could be
OMG I had that happen to me the other day I was so mad, and they get mad when I tell them im not giving them money. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
All I'm gonna say is super soaker full of cat urine.
mmmmm... digits for Bianca
I blare my horn and shake my head no at them anytime I see them try to come towards my car, I have no sympathy for panhandlers.