Sophia Foxx! New to LAS VEGAS! 702 410 4007

Hey Ladies & Gents!
I'm Sophia & I'm new to the Las Vegas area.
I'm Originally from Orlando FL & have worked in major cities in FL and in Atlanta GA.
I have been reviewed on TER under MYA SKY 15701 & REBECKA SKY 154333

I provide discreet affairs for men, women and couples. I love to please and tease! I'm a fun loving, down to earth kinda girl. I don't have many limitations. I have a website: http://atouchofsky.angelfire.com/sophiafoxxlv/. I also accept email, IMs & text. My email is: sophiafoxxlv@yahoo.com. I'm usually on yahoo messenger so feel free to IM if i am online. My current phone number is: 702 410 4007. I'm excited to hear from YOU! call now!!!
This is not the ad section darling.
Giver her a break! The mods just need to move to the welcome national section!

Besides she is new, I see plenty of gals (not you) that are verified still posting ads in places like welcome wagon, etc.....

Welcome to ECCCIE Ms. Foxx...

sixx
I'm sure Chica will move it.
Welcome to ECCIE Sophia! I am the Mod for Las Vegas as well as for the national forums. Please let me know if you have any questions concerning the site and if you are interested in gaining Verified Provider status.

I'm moving you over to the local Las Vegas forums from the Main Discussion board.

Oh, and I have edited your ad to exclude any rate information, which is not allowed in any ads here
Hey Sophia! I'm glad you finally made it to Las Vegas!!
I enjoyed seeing you back east and now, I'll be able to see you a lot more often!