Sensitive Clits

How does one please a lady with a very sensitive clit? Is it slow and steady until she's relaxed and comfortable with you? I just hate it when I'm just starting to get warmed up and she's trying to push me away because she's too sensitive.
I am very sensitive to start, but prefer a bit more effort right before the O. I don't like a guy who uses just the tip of his tongue and applies too much pressure. Much prefer the whole tongue as if you were licking an ice cream cone.

I also do not like for a guy to just stay in that one spot....annoying!! It's a baseball diamond so hit all the bases then come back home.

Oh, and once I go, don't freaking touch me for at least 10 min. lol. I am much like a guy in that respect. I just want to be left alone for a while!

Oh, and once I go, don't freaking touch me for at least 10 min. lol. I am much like a guy in that respect. I just want to be left alone for a while! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Thank you!!...I'm the same way...
Thank you!!...I'm the same way... Originally Posted by Valerie
Off topic, but darn Val....GREAT avatar!! Someone had been tanning!!
Off topic, but darn Val....GREAT avatar!! Someone had been tanning!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
LOL...it's spray on!....I refuse to use tanning beds, too bad for my skin! (I'm really OCD about that)....I usually do them for shoots, but this last time it was a bit orange so I made pic black and white!
Just the opposite...have one in my house and the uptown incall. Addicted to Botox as well.
Very good points London. I'm also very sensitive after an O. The problem I have is just trying to get the lady let me even visit down there. Once down there, she's trying move around the bed. I usually have to hold her in place until she pushes my head away. Her reason is she doesn't like to go that way.
That's the ONLY way I can go. Sray as long as you like...normally about 15 min. he he.
Addicted to Botox as well. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Me too.....
I have been known to stay 20-30min and get aleast 2-3 O's.
Arkansas is looking better already.
Speaking of AR.. When is our friend going to join us again??
Maybe you should try some de-sensitizer gel!! lol How bout the ice treatment??
OK...had a not so pleasant experience a while back with this. I am very sensitive and my O's are somewhat like London's. When I have the O, please do not press in, push harder, hold me in place and keep going at it when I indicate I've had enough. I am not gonna have a more intense or longer O if ya do so. It just then becomes painful and if ya keep trying to make it more intense when I ask ya to stop, I'm just going to get upset and possibly a little rough with you. Please know that while it could have been considered a great O had ya stopped when asked, ya just made it a BAD and painful one by continuing. A lady wouldn't ask ya to stop if she really wanted you to continue would she? Give me a little recovery time and if ya wanna go again, I'm happy to accommodate that.