Hey there!

So what is there to do at night in CC? I will be there soon! Any cool night spots tonight?
Wednesday night... Whiskey River on S. Staples
Thursday night... Tejanoville on S. Staples (or so I hear LOL)

If you are craving sushi, try Aka Sushi

Ok guys, just a harmless plug for my friend pepper... if you feel a tingling in your pants, put a little Pepper on it!!! he he he!!!
Hey Aiden! Thanks!
I think I might be the only fun thing in CC for a girl to do..LOL
Enjoy your stay.
Niko's Steakhouse Happy Hour is very good. Good luck getting a spot at the bar close to 5:00. Great place to meet people. $0.50 oysters on half shell or wings.
@ Mr Smith : Toooo funny!

@Mr Gato: Thanks!

I prob wont get in till about 9. Im leaving around 7pm. Cant wait to get there!
Hey Pepper! Call me. Tejanoville/Toxic is a good club to go to at night. Whiskey River is the place to be on Wednesdays if u like country music. Even Ropers is good too.
Hi there! I will call u in a bit, just got up from a nap :P

Pepper! What the....? You didn't ask me could you go nowhere. Get your sexy little ass back home, little missy, and that's an order!! Yeah, after your trip would be cool, just bring it back.

You fellas' from the Lo-Tex take really good care of my friend, Pepper.
She's cool beans and a whole lotta' fun.

(just keep her away from the SC....she'll bag a hot dancer and take her home with her --which is cool as hell--only problem is that, just like a guy, she forgets all the fuck about you... until LATE the next day when she calls and says, "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't think that you were into 3somes" and laughs. pOOtah! )

Pepper be safe and have fun. They're some crazy sumbitches down there, so you'll fit right in. LOL!

So_Faking_Fun,

Not to worry there Punkin... Pepper and I have been trying to sandwich you for months!!! Your threesome dream will become a reality soon
  • Chloe
  • 03-08-2011, 11:51 AM
I'll be checking all these places out very soon, thanks for the post pepper
hopefully Pepper ends in the Mcallen area asking... What's there to do in the Valley?
SKF: Blabbermouth!!! Im gonna spank you when I get back! And yes, Aiden and I are gonna rock your world!!!

Chloe: Your welcome

Vector: Maybe maybe!
So_Faking_Fun,

Not to worry there Punkin... Pepper and I have been trying to sandwich you for months!!! Your threesome dream will become a reality soon
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
SKF: Blabbermouth!!! Im gonna spank you when I get back! And yes, Aiden and I are gonna rock your world!!!

Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Yeah, yeah, yeah.... you two keep making your noise.

{y a w w w n!}

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... you two keep making your noise.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Who is making noise now? And you call yourself a cockslinger... pfffftt!!!