Fantasy

Part of my duty as a beloved husband is to watch that damn biggest loser show on tuesday night. The only highlight for me is watching Jillian in bitch mode and thinking about having angry sex with her. The second part of my fantasy is a little twisted. I need two weeks with Jillean. In that time I barbeque every day, fry chicken, fish and shrimp, make gravy and give the bitch ice cream. I think in two weeks I could put 10 or 15 lbs on her and have her drinking beer in between snacks. That would truly make me smile. Anyone else have any they want to share?
Part of my duty as a beloved husband is to watch that damn biggest loser show on tuesday night. The only highlight for me is watching Jillian in bitch mode and thinking about having angry sex with her. The second part of my fantasy is a little twisted. I need two weeks with Jillean. In that time I barbeque every day, fry chicken, fish and shrimp, make gravy and give the bitch ice cream. I think in two weeks I could put 10 or 15 lbs on her and have her drinking beer in between snacks. That would truly make me smile. Anyone else have any they want to share? Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

That was friggin hysterical. I would love to see her gain some weight,, that would just make me happier in general...lol
As for the fantasy... hmmmm When hot men in movies get mad I think about what it would be like to have angry sex with them too so you arent alone.
You like STL.
U obviously have too much time on ur hands and are thinking way too much... see u for lunch Friday
U obviously have too much time on ur hands and are thinking way too much... see u for lunch Friday Originally Posted by J.D.Davis1099
I'll be there
Lil Michelle, any time you want to have angry sex just bring it baby.....it is truly my favorite....
Being, ummm...ahem, "curvy" myself, I can honestly say the term is "fat and happy" not "skinny and happy." I totally think Jillian would bitch less if she had some southern comfort food... now, back to grazing on my damn salad. I'm just saying, I'm one happy little flufftart trying to avoid being categorized as having the infamous STL!!!
Feed her til she looks like Homie!

Being, ummm...ahem, "curvy" myself, I can honestly say the term is "fat and happy" not "skinny and happy." I totally think Jillian would bitch less if she had some southern comfort food... now, back to grazing on my damn salad. I'm just saying, I'm one happy little flufftart trying to avoid being categorized as having the infamous STL!!! Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
You are far from the STL Aidan, however, if you spent enough time with me I could put a few lbs on you. I have a gift(or curse) for fattening up women.
THAT WAS HILARIOUS, MR. SMITH. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT YOU WOULD BE STUFFING DOWN HER THROAT AND FORCING HER TO SWALLOW.

I THINK SPONTANEOUS, ANGRY SEX IS THE BEST! I SUDDENLY FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE SOMEBODY MAD!

THAT WAS HILARIOUS, MR. SMITH. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT YOU WOULD BE STUFFING DOWN HER THROAT AND FORCING HER TO SWALLOW.

I THINK SPONTANEOUS, ANGRY SEX IS THE BEST! I SUDDENLY FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE SOMEBODY MAD!

Originally Posted by Heather Anderson
Ur pissin me off right now woman.........
THEN WHY AREN'T YOU HERE!

DID I TELL YOU I LOVE TO BE DOMINATED? MUST HAVE SLIPPED MY MIND......

Lil Michelle, any time you want to have angry sex just bring it baby.....it is truly my favorite.... Originally Posted by J.D.Davis1099

But I am not mad! LOL

Originally Posted by Heather Anderson
but your so nice, surely you never make anyone mad?
Well michelle I guess we'll just have to do it when your happy then....I'm quite certain the results will be the same....