SW Jessica-im on the hunt

Ive read justins return post and randomtxguy's reviews, my hat off to u to guys. Im mobile and in search for this unicorn of congeniality. I will report back and do what i can to see about a schedule, phone, anything to help us out. Fingers cross as it is pretty late already. Link below if there is confusion about who im searching for.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1802207
I've been on the hunt for her for awhile now. No luck!
Yea no luck either
if you do find her, get her digits if you can
You aren't the only one. I went down for a look see around 175 and Hatcher on Black Friday night. Son, that's the roughest looking part of town I ever saw! I'm not carrying my white ass back down there without my pistol, lol. Props to JS for hunting SW's down there alone.

I only saw 2 WSW's down there and neither one was blonde and slim. The hunt continues...
  • BLM69
  • 11-26-2016, 05:26 PM
I've found her 2 different times, I take my weekly cruise hunting for her including side streets where she usually hangs out in (pear st.) and no luck as of lately, she's truly a unicorn but don't let her know that lol.
I've found her 2 different times, I take my weekly cruise hunting for her including side streets where she usually hangs out in (pear st.) and no luck as of lately, she's truly a unicorn but don't let her know that lol. Originally Posted by BLM69
I agree BLM.. I just roll out not expecting to see her and if i do "UNICORN FUCK"!
  • Ownin
  • 11-26-2016, 10:56 PM
I believe I may have saw her a month ago (it may have been longer as even a week seems to long to go without seeing her)... She said it was her birthday the day before I saw her... After meeting with her, she had a notebook with her that she wanted to write down the numbers of her clients (I assumed she was gonna get a phone soon so I let her write my number in her book)... I've been searching for her every weekend to no avail... And I will continue my search, she was truly special...
  • Ownin
  • 11-27-2016, 02:23 PM
So, I was gonna hit up NeNe after Justinslayer confirmed she was a female when I decided first to hit pear street. After circling twice on colonial and strolling shown pear street, I see a white girl in a coat with a guy between the two houses. I circle around to stoneman street and the girl in the coat was walking alone up the street and it turned out to be Jessica. Hitting the ghetto gallery (as someone her once said finding her is) I took her back to my place for some fun. I dropped her back at THAT house on pear about twenty minutes ago. According to her, she spent two weeks in Oklahoma around Halloween time with some dude. She currently stays at a place near colonial and metropolitan. She wanted to make plans to meet again Friday night and said she will be out and about at 9PM. I don't think I'll be able to make it, hopefully one of you all can take advantage of that.

http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Own...0161127004.jpg

Sorry about the pic... I wasn't able to rotate or correctly on the imagecoast site and I was having trouble posting the pic here.
So, I was gonna hit up NeNe after Justinslayer confirmed she was a female when I decided first to hit pear street. After circling twice on colonial and strolling shown pear street, I see a white girl in a coat with a guy between the two houses. I circle around to stoneman street and the girl in the coat was walking alone up the street and it turned out to be Jessica. Hitting the ghetto gallery (as someone her once said finding her is) I took her back to my place for some fun. I dropped her back at THAT house on pear about twenty minutes ago. According to her, she spent two weeks in Oklahoma around Halloween time with some dude. She currently stays at a place near colonial and metropolitan. She wanted to make plans to meet again Friday night and said she will be out and about at 9PM. I don't think I'll be able to make it, hopefully one of you all can take advantage of that.

http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Own...0161127004.jpg

Sorry about the pic... I wasn't able to rotate or correctly on the imagecoast site and I was having trouble posting the pic here. Originally Posted by Ownin

Lovely.. so are you going to give us poor unicorn seekers some insight into your experience?
  • Ownin
  • 11-27-2016, 05:43 PM
The only laptop I have is a work-issued one, (I care not use it for this site). I usually only check using my cell phone. Hence why I kinda don't post reviews... But I'll change that tonight... I'll post this review tonight definitely... Plus I'll try to get another one in about a 21 year old busty ebony sw named Angel that I saw on Cleveland and South street last week... My God those breasts were beautiful...
oh so she has gone with the dark hair look.. looks like I will have to get a bottle of bleach and get that head and pussy back white to remind her of her habits... she used to always tell me to go on stoneman and honk if she didn't come out within 5 minutes then she wasn't around.. such a good whore...
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2016, 02:03 PM
She's been dark hair for a while now, I have a few pics of her BCD and a private video, she really loves greek and sucking cock.
any way you can provide us with those pics and vids BLM69?
any way you can provide us with those pics and vids BLM69? Originally Posted by ashesfall23
+1