Ohhhhhhhh shit! My bad bro!

That's exactly what he said. I saw an ad on backpage and set up a quick visit appointment in Garland. I parked at a gas station to use the ATM to fund my little escapade. As I was leaving the gas station, I held the door open for a dude coming in with tats all over his arm, neck and part of his face. He was extremely polite and said "thank you, I really appreciate that." 5 min later I'm in the hotel room, completely naked and the girl is starting with a cbj when the same dude comes barging in looking at his phone. He looked at me and was visibly surprised to see my naked ass getting a bj. He quickly yelled out "Ohhhhhhhh shit! My bad bro! I must have the wrong room. Sorry!" Before hauling ass out of the room. I started laughing and the provider went back to work. The look on that guys face was priceless, hopefully his vision has returned. Could have ended a lot worse but was pretty funny all things considered
link to the BP ad?
That's why I always make sure the door is locked. You're lucky
That's why I always make sure the door is locked. You're lucky Originally Posted by txexetoo
+1 TX
That's why I always make sure the door is locked. You're lucky Originally Posted by txexetoo
you're lucky your head game wasn't a dead game..
Holy shit, a CBJ???
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2016, 09:28 AM
That's a polite pimp and can understand the judging a person by the way they look

That's a hot looking whore right there, I might need to pay her a visit
I'm betting the guy that came through the door has the same name as what is tattooed just above her titties.
thanks for story i was considering calling her....
Dang, that's a fine looking girl there! shame about the cbj
She was advertising in longview for the past several weeks, and I saw a cbj review. It must have slowed down for her in longview
She was advertising in longview for the past several weeks, and I saw a cbj review. It must have slowed down for her in longview Originally Posted by mrredcat43
make sense since ... "Area code 318 is a telephone area code that covers northern and central Louisiana"
She was advertising in longview for the past several weeks, and I saw a cbj review. It must have slowed down for her in longview Originally Posted by mrredcat43
maybe she decided to take the, ahem, long view, and settle in Dallas to increase business?
I liked her look, called her but she sounded rude, I asked for BBBJ she said no and hung up immediately. Let her get her ass back to Louisiana !

Bolts6,
There was no coincidence, the pimp followed you to the room !
How far was the gas station to the hotel.
I always checked my surrounding before I walked into a room, when I went inside I checked the bathroom and locked the door. I have license to carry but it's not worthy of getting into trouble especially with pimps and hos.