Provider: Another Diamond
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas / Garland
State: Texas
Address: Jupiter & 635
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Hey, I remember you! bbbj, ass up face down, stroking in the jimmy. Done and gone
Session Length: 20
Fee: 60
Hair Color and Length: Black and short above shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: I saw her months ago around W. Forest area. Her ass is almost as big around as she is tall. Smaller waist. Cute face, good personality. Not hood-ish, at all. Seems more like a women making extra cash for the holidays. I remembered that she was loose to start, but when I hit her g-spot, she tightened up and it was good.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice... Pic not attached.
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Very nice
no number?
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2016, 05:20 PM
I miss the original diamond, she was always good to me
I miss the original diamond, she was always good to me Originally Posted by BLM69

Did either of them work? My premium access timed out.
UTR
I've got a Mac & if you right click on the ?, you can open image in new window tab
Thank you for the input.
I right clicked and it opened in a new tab.
I assume the ECCIE servers don't want to host all the horndog pics and videos, so they pass that option to the world servers. Smart choice.
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
OG diamond has been out the game for a while, she even got rid of her long time number, she must of retired for good? Maybe she'll make a come back? Only time will tell...I had a few of you guys PM me like if I know, when I know, you guys will know
I asked her for her wireless number and she declined. That was early on and she had no reason to trust me. Probably still doesn't. Her puppy dog was cute and did not nip at me while we were exercising, unlike some AFF pets. I chose to not ask any questions.
DAMN!!! I've got to find her... She's my new mission in life!