Activities: Unable to visit
Session Length: -
Fee: 250
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Never saw her
Recommendation: No
Anybody reading this, I apologize. I'm asking the moderators to let me edit it.
Anybody reading this, I apologize. I'm asking the moderators to let me edit it. Originally Posted by sm00th0perat0r
why? did you lie about what happened? come clean..
Clean as a whistle, I just used horrible language. And some of the details were unnecessary.

I'm sure Alexis is a great provider, I just had a bad experience (or just a bad day).
Clean as a whistle, I just used horrible language. And some of the details were unnecessary.

I'm sure Alexis is a great provider, I just had a bad experience (or just a bad day). Originally Posted by sm00th0perat0r
okay, but I don't get it.. other than "fucking cunt", I saw no place where your language was not suitable.. and you cited her bad review yourself, and where she insisted you bring wine.. frankly, these are the kind of reviews we need more of.. honest and forthright.

maybe your Georgian manners are overwhelming your sense of purpose?
moved here as no meeting took place
Hate that you had a similar experience that I did. I hope these types of reviews will help keep others working with providers that are fun to work with.
He apologized. Move da fuck on
Right on Taz. Your review was the only negative one, so I chose to ignore it. Shame on me.
@ Peter, I have made my edits ( just a few unnecessary details). I'm not apologizing for anything posted above. that's exactly what happened to me similar to taz.

G-Man can attest, only a few unnecessary details were edited out.
@ Peter, I have made my edits ( just a few unnecessary details). I'm not apologizing for anything posted above. that's exactly what happened to me similar to taz.

G-Man can attest, only a few unnecessary details were edited out. Originally Posted by sm00th0perat0r
Just go get laid.
Right on Taz. Your review was the only negative one, so I chose to ignore it. Shame on me. Originally Posted by sm00th0perat0r
There are 5 negative reviews listed for them under the first 5 pages of their profile reviews. You need to do more research.