Do you spend your valentine's Day with Your SO or your ATF?

Do you spend your valentine's Day with Your SO or your ATF? Do you try to see both. Do most men hate Valentine's day? I hear that from a great deal of people?
I started dating somebody right after Christmas and just broke up with her two days ago. I'm going to the freaking All-Star game this year.
I spent Valentines Day in the dentist chair getting a cracked tooth pulled.
The nitrous oxide wasn't bad.
Do you spend your valentine's Day with Your SO or your ATF? Do you try to see both. Do most men hate Valentine's day? I hear that from a great deal of people? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
My SO and my ATF spend the day together... and they don't invite me... just plain mean I tell ya...
  • Trnch
  • 02-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Stupid question, even some providers have SO's.
Do providers spend Valentine's day with their SO or with their ATF?
Do providers spend Valentine's day with their SO or with their ATF? Originally Posted by Raphael
Neither...I'm going gambling.
SOH,, do you have a SO or ATF??? Why don't you start this threAD off by telling us.
SOH,, do you have a SO or ATF??? Why don't you start this threAD off by telling us. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Sofia, don't listen to them... you promised you would not out me.... oops...
i will prob spend Valentines day the same as last night and tonight, Sir Jose Cuervo never lets me down, always a dear friend.
i will prob spend Valentines day the same as last night and tonight, Sir Jose Cuervo never lets me down. Originally Posted by subcilla
The best way for you to drink tequila is to lay down, pour a shot in your navel , sprinkle salt on your boobs and hold a lime wedge with your lips... hmmm... but then you would need someone to suck, lick , shoot... if only there was a group of men available to do that for a provider... if only....

But then again, if your navel is an "Outie" ... that guy is going to have to be like really fast ... otherwise he's going to be chasing that damn tequila all over your body with his tongue... dang .... need to take another nap...
i think tequila might burn down below, thankfully i don't have an "outtie." i use to love giving body shots as a bartender, have not yet as a provider.
My SO and my ATF spend the day together... and they don't invite me... just plain mean I tell ya... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
TMFT, so as the song goes your SO is cheating on us again...

As to the question Sofia posed, I spend it with my good buddies Johnny Walker, his brothers Black and Red and my dear Old GrandDad.
dont forget Mr. Blue, if Your really in the mood to celebrate, well for that price You might as well have a provider or 2 or 3
i think tequila might burn down below, thankfully i don't have an "outtie." i use to love giving body shots as a bartender, have not yet as a provider. Originally Posted by subcilla
That's why ya wanna a guy that's fast... lick it up before it gets that far... then again... My beard is kinda a super picker upper..