I need your input.....

OK. I need some input. They say a picture is worth a thousand words... SO I am thinking about offering custom ads for ladies, where you post one photo in your ad, that says it all while grabbing attention. Below are some samples of the idea. But I want to get some idea if it is something even worth pursuing, or is it just plain stupid? The actual ad would be a photo of YOU and your message. These are just examples. SO... Ladies.. is this something you might be interested in, and ..guys... is this something that would make you respond?

Seems convoluted. Lots of distraction away from what a picture is meant to do in the ad: show off the provider. If there wasn't relevant text in the ad, I'd move on to the next ad if I have to read through all the text in pictures to find out details.
The designs need work, but at the moment I'm sure you are just trying to put a "concept" together for feedback. I think it'd be great as an addition to what normally shows up in an ad, like text bio/menu and other photos.

These could also be good for avatars, so long as you can still see what's going on in there after resizing it.