'Laura Lucks' NO SHOW

Made appointment with Laura. Several emails. Finally got phone number but only Texting! Stated she could only do outcall. Booked room at a cost of $160.00. Taking a shower and she would be on her way. Thats the last I heard from her. Said she was retiring... guess its that time. Fun to get a room during SXSW & Rodeo
Uhhhh. Sucks, man!

Says you joined on Monday. Pity you didn't read all the discussion in THIS forum about THAT subject. Might have saved you $160.

Hmmm ... Time to move on then. All I got to say. Done giving her the thread attention she so clearly enjoys.
Why is everyone beating up on the noob? This guys story coincides with most of the other info that has been posted lately about this lady. Plus it was posted as a review (which it ain't) and I moved it here, so his behavior is pretty noobish (new word), and not that of a pretty smart lady.

Before more conspiracy theories get started, I checked the IP's and they are not only different but from different service providers. In the big scheme of things, that doesn't prove anything, but neither does the bullshit rationale already presented, either.

Remember, If we, without any reasonable proof, discount what noobs bring to the board, pretty soon the flow of information from new sources will dry up. I ask you, what good will that do any of us?

Now, back to the topic.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Before more conspiracy theories get started, I checked the IP's and they are not only different but from different service providers.

Now, back to the topic.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I am no computer geek but If I am a "Smart Pretty" lady and I know my IP will likely be checked, would logging in on a different laptop from any coffee shop or market pretty much solve that? You are correct that there is no way to prove a thing so all that remains is how the total picture feels.

Again "Still Looking" welcome to the LL burn club but she has received enough publicity so it's time to simply move on to a reliable provider. Problem solved.
Her atrocious TCB is Well Known by now and has been beat to death and Bad attention beats No attention for some.
The best solution is to simply and completely dismiss and ignore her.
BTW I Very much look forward to seeing your First board Review of a reputable, established and more reliable provider. Can't wait
... Said she was retiring... guess its that time. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Looks like what the "noob" reported could be true. I just checked - she no longer has a showcase listed in Austin. Her P411 page is still active, though, and was last accessed at about 2:30 this morning. Maybe she's not so much retiring as simply abandoning ECCIE.
Yeah ... welcome to OUR world, amigo!
I'm most certainly about as NEW as they come! Simply amazed at the thread responce. That being said, I thought this site was to do exactly what I did, report unexceptable behavior....and promote and praise the professional behavior of quality providers! Sorry I posted in the wrong area. The story ends with other providers saving the day. THANK YOU MAXEEN MONROE & MADDIE of Austin! Two 5 star providers!
The story ends with other providers saving the day. THANK YOU MAXEEN MONROE & MADDIE of Austin! Two 5 star providers! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I hope the story doesn't end there. If these lovely ladies "saved the day" the way I think they did, I'm looking forward to seeing some reviews!
I'm most certainly about as NEW as they come! Simply amazed at the thread responce. That being said, I thought this site was to do exactly what I did, report unexceptable behavior....and promote and praise the professional behavior of quality providers! Sorry I posted in the wrong area. The story ends with other providers saving the day. THANK YOU MAXEEN MONROE & MADDIE of Austin! Two 5 star providers! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Did you get them both over to your hotel room? If so, then you definitely came out WAY better than you would have otherwise.

No rudeness intended ... recent history has spawned a chitload of possibilities surrounding the provider who "stiffed" you. Please post often... this board is for reporting the good as well as the bad. And, regarding the ugly, that's ALL around!

Welcome again.

I look forward to your first review.
Post Reviews...I'm still gun shy based on this thread, but both of thier reviews allready posted speak for themselves. Interesting about the P411 thou. Haven't been able to find the threads about the young lady, but wish I would have. I guess its easy to get blind sided after having a few SUPER NICE experiences via provides list on ECCIE and then have this happen. For the record... it wasn't the $160 hotel room that was the issues, it was the total disrespect for me that was offensive. I would never think of doing something like that to anyone. A simple cancelation text or call would have made all the difference in the world.
You're 100% right on about that!
Sorry to hear about that, however since Maxeen saved the day...I know you had a blast
Take it easy...folks on the board are just a little cautious about negative ans sometime too positive comments...source verification, especially from a new guy (could also be a competitor - fill in your own blank) is the responsibility of the mod. they do a pretty go job of trying to keep the tempo level around this board.

While your experience was a travesty it was short lived and quickly resolved from one of the most gorgeous ladies out there! Peace out!
Sorry for the skepticism/caution but I think you can see why. Welcome to the board. Did you say their reviews are already posted?