I'm so awesome someone is using my name...

So someone thinks the world of me because they are using my ECCIE name again. Sorry for the inconvenience if you received a text from someone claiming to be me today. it wasn't me. I haven't sent a text to anyone today.
Doesn't matter...no need to let anyone know here...
So someone thinks the world of me because they are using my ECCIE name again. Sorry for the inconvenience if you received a text from someone claiming to be me today. it wasn't me. I haven't sent a text to anyone today. Originally Posted by gtoman
If a provider receives a message from someone through any other means than an eccie pm, from any person claiming to be so-and-so on the board, and they don't get that person to verify such by having them send a pm from their handle, then that's just plain stupid on their part and they need to up their screening game.

Thank you for the alert though.
^^^^ this is true....and i always send a code word i want repeated back through the other device.

still is likely a pimp I'm chatting with

but at least i know it's the same pimp

(or one with equal access)
^^^^ this is true....and i always send a code word i want repeated back through the other device.

still is likely a pimp I'm chatting with

but at least i know it's the same pimp Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ha.
If a provider receives a message from someone through any other means than an eccie pm, from any person claiming to be so-and-so on the board, and they don't get that person to verify such by having them send a pm from their handle, then that's just plain stupid on their part and they need to up their screening game.

Thank you for the alert though. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Jemma Martin fell for this chump's shenanigans of claiming to be me. She posted an alert about it, but the phone number is different from the latest alert that got put out there. I guess the guy decided he would change his number after that fiasco.
Someone is pretending to be you again with someone else? Damn dude! That's some psychotic shit. I hope you find out who it is.
So someone thinks the world of me because they are using my ECCIE name again. Sorry for the inconvenience if you received a text from someone claiming to be me today. it wasn't me. I haven't sent a text to anyone today. Originally Posted by gtoman

Does this mean you are not offering cheap BBCR this week?
I'm so awesome someone is using my name...

So someone thinks the world of me because they are using my ECCIE name again. Originally Posted by gtoman
"Marie." says it was the cute papi.
"Marie." says it was the cute papi. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

^^^Papi confirms
blah blah blah
i'm still the most AWESOME
WINK