Hooker Boots!

Finally!! Weather cold enough to wear my favorite boots. I have to say, my lesbian side salivates when I see beautiful, hot women sporting these. Does it do anything for men when you pass a woman wearing them like make your perineum quiver? Lol

I think they are bold, show confidence and make a hell of a statement.

Ladies, show off your sexy pretty woman boots !

Attachment 604042

Attachment 604043

Attachment 604045

Attachment 604047

Attachment 604048
I think they are sexy as all get out.
Looking hot honey.
Lmao @perineum...quick; someone tell 3 sides his taint bit just got one upped

Love the boots btw, very sexy...
Funny unsexy story: my mother wants me to return the ones I got her for Xmas...said "I can't wear these hooker boots I'm too short" they look like the brown ones
Did I read this right? You got your momma some hooker boots?? that's hilarious!
Bliss is Perfect !
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-04-2017, 05:50 PM
When worn naked they are hot as hell. With the jeans......eh. But you do look hot.
Hell fuckin yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20151103_182623 modified.jpg (79.7 KB, 824 views) File Type: jpg 20151103_182117.jpg (86.3 KB, 820 views)
Finally!! Weather cold enough to wear my favorite boots. I have to say, my lesbian side salivates when I see beautiful, hot women sporting these. Does it do anything for men when you pass a woman wearing them like make your perineum quiver? Lol

I think they are bold, show confidence and make a hell of a statement.

Ladies, show off your sexy pretty woman boots !

Attachment 604042

Attachment 604043

Attachment 604045

Attachment 604047

Attachment 604048 Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW

GOSH DANG!!!!!
Yeah, the boots are not what I am looking at in those pics. OMG!!! You are so hot!!!
If you don't dress like this where I live, your perineum will freeze off.

Love the boots, sexy as hell. They are right up there with thigh highs and garter belts. But I bet you could make a pair of overalls looks sexy, especially if they were cut off like daisy dukes and without the flannel shirt.
Love winter Boots
If you don't dress like this where I live, your perineum will freeze off.

Originally Posted by ovaltine
Parka that thing up and save that peri-peri for me Ovaltine
Parka that thing up and save that peri-peri for me Ovaltine Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Yes ma'am!

Very Nice!!! Boots are hot, the higher the better. Yea, bold sexy and confident. Makes my lesbian side salivate too. I had to google perineum but it's more like a tingle you get when the elevator starts and it drops a little bit. A tingle in the taint.