Best of the best

Open Question to all: if a guy really wanted to stretch the budget for one session with one provider who would be the top of the Houston list? Assume no fetish and no doubles or muti hour sessions. Within reason if a guy would pay 2-4 or more times the going rate to get the best of the best just once who would it be?
Open Question to all: if a guy really wanted to stretch the budget for one session with one provider who would be the top of the Houston list? Assume no fetish and no doubles or muti hour sessions. Within reason if a guy would pay 2-4 or more times the going rate to get the best of the best just once who would it be? Originally Posted by Frankie7878
Hmmm, it really depends on what factors must be present to qualify someone as the 'best', according to each hobbyist.

Are things like locale important? Hotel, private location, quality of such, etc?

Is it the activity that makes it the 'best'?

The tcb skills of the provider?

Her actual appearance, etc?

I think every gent feels differently in terms of what things a provider must possess in order to qualify her as "good".
Thanks. I meant the question to be hottest in terms of looks and body but also skillful. For example some of the Eros sites list providers who claim to be model material with zero fat etc for major donations. Who is so stunningly beautiful that it would be worth multiple trips to the Atm machine?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-10-2017, 12:16 PM
This topic comes up quite a bit. The winner from an earlier poll was Caroline Davenport with Daisey Wilks and Mia Santos right there as well.
Thanks. I meant the question to be hottest in terms of looks and body but also skillful. For example some of the Eros sites list providers who claim to be model material with zero fat etc for major donations. Who is so stunningly beautiful that it would be worth multiple trips to the Atm machine? Originally Posted by Frankie7878
Hotness factor definitely plays a major role in qualifying someone as the "best"; however, again I feel that this is also subjective, lols.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some gents prefer blonde, model types with huge tatas. Others go for a more traditional approach and love the "girl next door" type. Then there are weird little alternative girls like me, who quite a few gents seem to favor, hehe.

It's hard to say, as there are so many varied appetites in the hobby, and pretty much a flavor of provider to suit them all.

Some of my personal favorite providers based on a variety of reasons:

Chloelc (already had one sesh with her that was awesome)
Victoria Columbari (based in Austin, but she travels to Houston regularly)
Seeking P (I love her attitude)
Yummy Marie (I need to visit that lady at some point this year...)
Fancy (Her wit alone is a huge turn on, imo)
Lili Reznor
Amberance
Exotic Reb
Kammye
Me (yes, shameless self promotion, here, lols. I give a damn good massage and provide one of the best levels of massage service in Houston.)

I am sure there are others that I cannot think of atm, but if I were to act as the punter, those are some of the ladies I would surely be visiting.
FancyInHeels should be on the top of the list...she exudes wit/charm and class.....also YummyMarie & Dorothy Monroe for their sex appeal and sass
That I have seen personally, Daisy Wilkes us the one I'd recommend.
Same!

...Then there are weird little alternative girls like me, who quite a few gents seem to favor, hehe. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I get the sense that the OP's subjective definition of "best" is limited to mainstream looking, modelesque providers.
FancyInHeels should be on the top of the list... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Please re-read post #3.
Ok. So how bout slave g..she visits

Also caroline should be tops
Same!

I get the sense that the OP's subjective definition of "best" is limited to mainstream looking, modelesque providers. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Agreed! However, as stated, there is someone for everyone out there and what constitutes someone being the "best" to one gent may not to the next. So, my point is that asking this question without specific parameters stated by the op (for instance, he could have asked, "Who is drop dead mainstream model gorgeous?"), is likely to give him a variety of answers/options.
Natalia Mori
"La favorita"
Natalia is extremely kind, great puffies, soft hips, beautiful face, sexy eyes, heart shaped firm ass, sexy accent and a heart of gold.
She is very humble.
Of those I've seen:

In terms of looks: Natalia Mori and Daisey Wilks. Beautiful with great service.

In terms of pure hotness: Aubrey346, Laura Garza (retired), Miranda (retired, I think.) All are pretty and take sex to another level.
Natalia is extremely kind, great puffies, soft hips, beautiful face, sexy eyes, heart shaped firm ass, sexy accent and a heart of gold.
She is very humble. Originally Posted by SweetDulce