Free

How many of you gents has got Free Pussy (ever.....buying dinner/gift is not considered free in this regard) in civi life? I am of the opinion that none gets it free. At least I do not. Wandering about experience of others! You can share the experience in short!

If one consider it (I do not call it free pussy): I got a dry hand job from a friend once in a movie. But was not able to smash! LOL!

Thanks to everyone for time.
Cool story bro
  • cr76
  • 01-10-2017, 07:00 PM
i paid for the room.
I do...
Yes...of course.

They still message me wanting more.
  • dmode
  • 01-10-2017, 08:28 PM
i didn't know everyone on here was single.
My wives do not know about each other.
  • Trey
  • 01-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Are you saying you've paid each and every time you fuck? If so Dorfy is wrong "sad story bro" is more in line.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-11-2017, 02:03 AM
We've all gotten free pussy at some time, I'd hope. But the hobby spoiled me. I aint ever gonna look the same at a civvie "session" again.
"What the hell do you mean, you don't think you offer tuma? I thought you said you were pse friendly!"
Won a free session from Champgne Brown a while back. Didn't cost a dime. Nice full service hhr. No strings at all.
Except that whole outing string...of course...
Are you saying you've paid each and every time you fuck? If so Dorfy is wrong "sad story bro" is more in line. Originally Posted by Trey
cos at some point I had to buy my GFs gifts (valentine's day, new year, christmas, occasional dinner........and cute chicks have fucking standards that cost money.
There is no suck thing as free pussy.
Yep I've gotten free civi pussy before. I've gotten free "paid" pussy, which means someone else paid for it.
  • dmode
  • 01-11-2017, 01:21 PM
cos at some point I had to buy my GFs gifts (valentine's day, new year, christmas, occasional dinner........and cute chicks have fucking standards that cost money. Originally Posted by loveboydodo
So wives and girlfriends don't count by that standard. The only women that count are random women on the street that gravitate towards your penis, women you pick up without buying a drink at a bar, or friends with benefits that you made sure to never give anything down to a cup of coffee. I've had a few FWB like that and I'm sure most people that don't look like Quasimodo have as well.

This sounds like more of a hangup about doing anything for women in general and considering it payment for sex. By that logic, all wives and girlfriends are prostitutes.