Girls how can I control it.

I get with a new girl and Im so excited or something I just pop. I would like to do more stuff but yall just make me http://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/smilies/modern/blowup.gif Have you used any techniques on guys that you know works and guys have you tried anything. Ive tried think of other things and it just makes it worse esp when you open your eyes and there is a gorgeous set of tits in front of you or a dripping wet pussy. Esp if you are new. I had one girl I could last all day with and others I pop before I can get it in Why is that.
Make an appointment with your physician. Do you really think your going to get sound medical advice on a hooker board?
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2017, 09:52 AM
Hey why not, You have idiots looking for love here. Welcome to the hobby
Psyche issue, but don't worry.

Whats wrong with any kind of pop ?

Can you get multiples ? Pop, play, then pop again.

Newness is always exciting. Quit worrying and pop all you can.

Soon you will be old, and you will wish you could even get hard. Take it from me.
Ya I guess a I need to make sure I can get a new girl that does msog its just frustrating when you have all these plans and things you want to do which is probably part of the problem because I get to worked up thinking about. Boom then its over
I have a similar issue. I just schedule for an hour each time and make sure they are ok with MSOG. I usually let them know ahead of time what's up and most of them have been fine with it. I try to knock that first one out right away and then proceed to play around. Second time is all good.
That's a feature, not a bug!! St least in the hobby. Relax, ask for a back rub, and get ready for round two. Then three. It's not like she want's you pounding away for fifty-nine minutes anyway, right?
Try a special lady who knows how to take you to that 2nd pop
I get so turned on when guys pop quickly. I pop quickly myself! I am totally MSOG so pop as many times as you want!! I love MSOG)))
Perhaps consider using a cock ring. They can help to delay ejaculation for some.
There are desensitizing condoms available. They don't knock out all sensation, just 30 or 40 percent. I've had clients bring them over. It's worth a try:-)
1. Drink a lot
2. Get old
3. Keep drinking
There are desensitizing condoms available. They don't knock out all sensation, just 30 or 40 percent. I've had clients bring them over. It's worth a try:-) Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Your so hot and sexy i would just hope to put it on before I pop
1. Drink a lot
2. Get old
3. Keep drinking Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
My quick draw problem has gotten worse as I age. You never know. Now whiskey dick is another story.
Hey 30 sec or 30 min all feels the same afterwards. Make sure lady is msog and go see the Dr.