City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: George Bush and 35
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: None
Fee: $0
Hair Length and Color: She was a brunette with hair past her shoulders the last time I saw her.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty girl with curves. Not a BBW by any means.
Recommendation: No
sorry that happened.
Well let's see if sinful post and respond to this I'm sure it must have been a reason for it good or bad.
  • L.A.
  • 01-16-2017, 08:25 PM
I look forward to her response (if she gives one).

• Caleb
  • 01-16-2017, 09:27 PM
How unfortunate that your encounter did not go as you planned. Sinful Pleasure has rocked my world on many occassions. She's one of the best GFE experiences I have had in the hobby. Sorry things didn't work out for you.
How unfortunate that your encounter did not go as you planned. Sinful Pleasure has rocked my world on many occassions. She's one of the best GFE experiences I have had in the hobby. Sorry things didn't work out for you. Originally Posted by Caleb
Plus 1
She's been awesome and accommodating with last minute spots.
She's been uber professional, I'm confident she had something personal come up.
I'm confident she had something personal come up. Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
  • L.A.
  • 01-17-2017, 08:04 AM
I'm confident she had something personal come up. Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
What makes you confident?
What makes you confident? Originally Posted by L.A.
Because he was seeing her at that time.
Hello all!!! I just wanted to say, I have contacted the OP. This was all a big misunderstanding. On my part, but nevertheless, a misunderstanding. I would hope that my reputation here proceeds me, and I am given the benefit of the doubt in your minds. I have offered to make it right with this gentleman. Hopefully he will accept. If not, then we shall move on. I like to think that I have handled my business with the utmost professionalism to most, if not all of you. This is not how I choose to treat my clients, past present, or future. Even I have an off day sometimes.

Stay safe and happy hobbying!

Xoxo
SP
That^^^^is how you handle business. Sinful is a quality and respected lady who is professional and of high character. There was a problem, she owned it, she offered to rectify it with the client, and it has been placed to rest. Way to go Sinful! I would not have expected anything less from this lovely woman. Just wish more ladies were like her. I would never hesitate seeing Sinful...she is a class act!
That^^^^is how you handle business. Sinful is a quality and respected lady who is professional and of high character. There was a problem, she owned it, she offered to rectify it with the client, and it has been placed to rest. Way to go Sinful! I would not have expected anything less from this lovely woman. Just wish more ladies were like her. I would never hesitate seeing Sinful...she is a class act! Originally Posted by Lunytunz
I will second that comment. 9 times out of 10, the playmate comes on here and gets real defensive. I know the hobbiest is not being honest 100% of the time. We have our issues as well. But to see SP come on here and calmly let us know that she is handling and trying to rectify to situation says a lot about her. She travels to my area occasionally. I will now have to do more research to see why we haven't met!!