Jackson???.....

So Jackson has been on my regular touring que for about a year, but the last couple of times I visited were a bit slow. Are things picking back up over there? I'd really like to visit again.......
im in with you on that lily!
So Jackson has been on my regular touring que for about a year, but the last couple of times I visited were a bit slow. Are things picking back up over there? I'd really like to visit again....... Originally Posted by Lily Blair
So you're saying instead of Jackson, it's been Jacksoff?
Indeed
.....and the crickets are chirping....

Maybe in a couple of months, Jackson.
So you're saying instead of Jackson, it's been Jacksoff? Originally Posted by gulflover
God, I loved that one!! Nearly spewed tea all over the computer! Got to figure a way to work that into an ad!!

It has been slow. Some of the regulars have left the hobby like some of the guys on the coast.

I have my regular guys, but I have noticed that the guys who love for traveling providers to come through have diminished some too!

Like I was saying in Belinda's coast blog... I think things work in cycles... and right now Jackson is not hopping for either local gals or traveling girls!

Actually, even the number of local girls has shrunk a bunch. You still have the local BP'ers and such, but there are only a handful of what I would consider "quality" local ladies now. And, in talking to them, we are all slower than normal.

Smooch!

Lea
Well Ms. Lea I do know that both you and Belinda are quality ladies and a few others I could name and hoping to one day make the acquaintance of Ms. Lily. Hoping to contact you soon.