Review From My POV?

Would it be OK to write a review on a client of mine from my point of view? I have his permission of course.

Any interest in that?
For sure Ms Elena, would love to read a review of a hobbiest. I have always wondered what providers think after I have spent time with them. Hopefully this was a good experience for you which is why you want to share. Can't wait to read it.
i think providers should leave reviews on us so we also have a reference base for other providers. would be nice to just have a place to tell ladies to look you up.
I shall write it up and hopefully have it done by tomorrow night.
Go for it.
Personally, I'm not sure if that's a good precedent but if allowed, where would they post it (since providers can't post in any review forum)?
Vicinms,

Its just for fun, no real names or numbers would be put in. I would put it in the CoEd section.

It would be my lil fantasy erotic story.
I know of fictional descriptions (I won't call them reviews) of sessions from the providers point of view have been allowed both here and in ASPD.
What I don't understand is why a fictional description would need the permission of a hobbyist? To me, as soon as you do that, you've crossed the line and, regardless of the rationale, you're writing a review which is not permitted.
Of course, Johhny Bax is a higher pay grade than me so I guess you're ok.