To the Rotten Apples......Brothas

It's 2017, brothas let's not have providers change status because you want to misrepresent the norm..... can you not go meet a lady, put the change down, stick and move, say thank you and leave?

its not personal fellas....,accept it....and move on. Don't argue, don't beg, don't short change, ......or excuse your way out. Stuff happens but shouldn't be the norm. Leave the Bissonet deals for Bissionet.

Do you Ladies let the ones know who messed up and why you changed your viewpoint on seeing clowns.....?
I have told a guy before lol then he became a little fly that never goes away
  • ognob
  • 01-20-2017, 02:13 PM
I'm sensing some coded language from the OP, but I'm not sure I understand the origins of grievance.
Just a tip to the new fellas on the block.....that might be here by way of the backpage outage. Or for those that think they hit a lick and actually messed up the game for a few.
There's no outage on backpage. It has just moved to women seeking men.
So OP, the brothas are fucking it up for the normal ones? Who'd have thought...

/obvious thread is obvious
//is it February yet?
///love this place
It's 2017, brothas let's not have providers change status because you want to misrepresent the norm..... can you not go meet a lady, put the change down, stick and move, say thank you and leave?

its not personal fellas....,accept it....and move on. Don't argue, don't beg, don't short change, ......or excuse your way out. Stuff happens but shouldn't be the norm. Leave the Bissonet deals for Bissionet.

Do you Ladies let the ones know who messed up and why you changed your viewpoint on seeing clowns.....? Originally Posted by cum1more
Hey OP for real this shit is funny as fuck. You pulling out all the stops to ensure you get to keep seeing your white pussy. You putting negroes on blast early to differentiate and distinguish yourself as the prolific #l whitest black man ever. Hahahahaha this is awesome. I'm seriously

Dont worry OP I felt this way too when i first realized I was black:

Well somebody had to say it.....I was thinking the same thing....

Hey OP for real this shit is funny as fuck. You pulling out all the stops to ensure you get to keep seeing your white pussy. You putting negroes on blast early to differentiate and distinguish yourself as the prolific #l whitest black man ever. Hahahahaha this is awesome. I'm seriously

Dont worry OP I felt this way too when i first realized I was black:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
  • ognob
  • 01-20-2017, 06:10 PM
Hey OP for real this shit is funny as fuck. You pulling out all the stops to ensure you get to keep seeing your white pussy. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Lmao....this is why I wanted him to clarify. I guess one of his white ATF's ran into Deebo from the hood and she can't fuck with the OP anymore due to her post traumatic stress.

You know Deebo don't give a hoe nothing but hard dick and bubble gum.
Here is da code:

Brothas
change status
don't argue
don't short change
What I hear is don't turn the white providers that do see brothers against the brothers who act the least like stereotype black men, or act the closest to being white. Translation: be more like a house slave and less like a field slave so you can continue to beg for some white ass. Maybe white women want the thug brother loving and not the boat shoes wearing brother love.

Do you Ladies let the ones know who messed up and why you changed your viewpoint on seeing clowns.....? Originally Posted by cum1more
Your awesome baby!
Very well said.
I never let what others do mess up future friends. Everyone is different. Like you said it's best to just stick and move no use worrying about negativity. Keep a positive outlook and positive will come back to you regardless of whatever negatives come your way. Life is way too short to worry about bullshit!

I am more curious why the mofo cannot just blend in and enjoy the game......why tear shit up......because you colored.....fuck no...... I guarantee you will never know how hood one can be......just play the damn part.....like an interview and new job.....old lady and meeting pops......what gives....

Yo....say bitch I just want to fuck the shit out you from behind.....like that's going to grab some attention......lemme me see you vlive that muthafucker .......yeah.....we see where that club went....
Your awesome baby!
Very well said.
I never let what others do mess up future friends. Everyone is different. Like you said it's best to just stick and move no use worrying about negativity. Keep a positive outlook and positive will come back to you regardless of whatever negatives come your way. Life is way too short to worry about bullshit!

Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
your so sweet.....until you meet some angry uneducated, women hating pimp........that wants to beat his women into submission........he doesn't care about positive outlook.....as much as positive cash flow......then what??........you seem to have all this taken in to consideration...........can't wait for your counsel..........
Relevant point.

However, buck-dancing is the new social media taboo for blacks in 2017.