Edinburg, Tx

Does anyone know anything about Edinburg, Texas?

I am going to be heading that direction and would be interested to find out if there is any interest in that area. Have any providers visited there?
Same as McAllen area. Connected cities..

I thought you've visited McAllen.
Things down here seem generally pretty active.
No, I've never been out of Corpus.

I have a friend that lives in Edinburg and invited me to come visit, I thought while I was down that way I might stay an extra day. Thanks for the info!
Hi Heather! Hope you have a chance to visit us. I am sure you will strike up some activity down here.
Hi Heather, hope to see you in the valley, I'm sure you will be very welcomed here
Come on over, Edinburg is part of the RGV which is one big metroplex of fun.
Thank you everyone for making me feel welcomed. I appreciate it very much!

XXXXX OOOO
Hello Heather .. Welcome to the Valley... Edinburg, Texas is very close to the Mcallen area... If you go to MAPQUEST.COM and put edinburg you should get the map of the area... You can not get lost here... you either have HWY 281 or the expressway 83... Again Welcome and hope you do have a grand time... If you have time stop by our side of South Padre Island so that you may view our part of the Beach... Anyway... Hope to see you ...
  • dcarr
  • 03-24-2011, 05:13 AM
Finally, welcoming you with hope arms, hope you can stay more than a couple of days, looks like everyone wants to meet you including me!
  • AAG
  • 03-24-2011, 11:04 AM
hope you enjoy your stay : )