Mammary Lane(The Angel, The Kat and The Lizard)

Please forgive my belated posting of these pics my dear friend, Road Lizard. I had the most wonderful afternoon with you and Angel. What a delightful day. A memory that I won't soon forget. 😀

Damn!

JaG
Lizard - You dog! I'm jealous. I've seen Kat twice now. While it was great fun, I'm sure it would be double the fun with her and Angel!
  • OTP
  • 01-23-2017, 08:39 PM
Lizard, you lucky bastard (wish it was me)! NICE!!!!!!
I was in Titty-Heaven!

I took these pics but I wasn't going to publish them...HOWEVER, if the ladies do, I'm all for it! I'm convinced these 2 ladies have the most perfect, natural boobs I've ever seen...amazing. Just look at the pics!

And Lily, Angel, I didn't do you 2 ladies justice with my review. That was one of the most unbelievable afternoons I've ever seen. Both ladies are absolutely great seperately... but together, words fail me.
Btw, in case some didn't get the reference of my title, it was a variation on one of my favorite movies: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly. It was obvious I was The Ugly of the 3 of us! LMAO!
I forgot to add this pic...

I second OTP, you are a lucky lucky bastard!!!!! Can't wait for my turn!!!
Wow, apparently I missed this post since I'm just now hearing about it. I knew about the pictures that RL took.
Please forgive my belated posting of these pics my dear friend, Road Lizard. I had the most wonderful afternoon with you and Angel. What a delightful day. A memory that I won't soon forget. 😀

Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood

*jealous*
*jealous* Originally Posted by addison_scott
You have nothing to be jealous of, my sexy little minx!!!

Remember this? http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1913359

And here is a little photographic evidence...

Yes.... I'm still smiling ear to ear!!