Super Bowl 2017

Is this an "Alert"?
Not an alert. More like a sad story. I can't overstate how important it is for guys to always avoid girls that seem "out of it" or under duress. No matter what the little head says, as an adult you have to make better choices. Many of these trafficking victims would describe what happens to them as rape and not prostitution since they felt they had no choice in the matter.
^^^^ I suppose one must have FACTS to confirm who is the "victim"!
Not an alert. Moved to coed for further discussion.
^^^^ I suppose one must have FACTS to confirm who is the "victim"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

The victim is the one forced into sex work, maybe you see it as otherwise?
Thank you for moving it.
^^^^ I suppose one must have FACTS to confirm who is the "victim"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
^ wow - what a very scary and telling mindset.

Its good they rescued her.
Reminds me of an alert thread from a month ago about a provider who said she was kidnapped by a pimp in much the same manner. Same p.o.s.?
Reminds me of an alert thread from a month ago about a provider who said she was kidnapped by a pimp in much the same manner. Same p.o.s.? Originally Posted by mcee22
That whore wasn't kidnapped
+1
That whore wasn't kidnapped Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I agree. She new exactly what she was getting into, she just thought she was different and he wouldn't pimp the shit out of her.

The lady in this case is actually considered disabled.
What is sad is that this news outlet chose to run this tragic story at this particular time in a pathetic attempt to bost their ratings at her expense.
The victim is the one forced into sex work, maybe you see it as otherwise? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
What do you "see"?

All I suggested is all the hysterical people on here, which now includes you with your buddy, SissyLips, should not leap to "judgment" based on a news article based upon what a person related to the news media based on her desire to explain why she was getting paid for sex.....when LE has to justify grant money based on the number of "sex slave" cases they complete.

There is a lot of "judgmental" biases ongoing in the "situation"!

Now you can take that and attempt to twist it around into some distorted bullshit about how I am not opposed to rape and slavery, but that's your agenda and not mine! I am opposed to people "assuming" what they read or hear in the media is the COMPLETE FACTS of a given situation....I happen to know better!
Maybe I am not depending on the news as my outlet for information in regards to this?

I actually hate the news and almost never watch it. They spin stories to promote their agenda.