Who are the "Best Bookers" in DFW?

"Bookers" with a "B"...lol

Looks? (ok, tastes differ), Skills (Ok, but YMMV)...

But who are the most consistent; Call, Schedule, On-time, providers in Dallas?

If they're late a lot - out (Berk, I love you baby, but you can be 'tardy' at times - it's part of what makes you loveable - but not for this thread...lol)

If they NCNS - out (things always happen, and a NCNS doesn't mean they are bad in any way, just not this thread)

If they change scheduled appointments - even with notice - out; (Again, stuff comes up, but not what we're searching for in this thread).

But if you agree on a time, you pass screening, and an appointment is set - they are there "johnny-on-the-spot" without excuse, "I missed the turn-off", forgot covers, etc.

I'll add, let's eliminate "clock watchers, or those who add limits to the expected menu once arrived (up-sellers out too)...

Who are DFW's best - with appointments going off without a hitch?

(For the purposes here - lets say also they must have had at least 5 reviews... one positive does not a consistent "star performer" make!)

And Ladies: PLEASE - feel free to self promote on this thread!
Always on the lookout for a booker with good prop bets.

Also, +1 healer for UBRS. Have attunement. PST for either.
I would like to think I am pretty damn good at what I do.
I may not be the youngest, hottest, or even the most experienced, but I will make you think I am sucking your soul right out of your....

(so I'm told at least)

Also, +1 healer for UBRS. Have attunement. PST for either. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I have a great little Priest... but I'm out of practice, bigtime. I could tag along.. but I could ultimately fail the entire raid

Also, +1 healer for UBRS. Have attunement. PST for either. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I've got a great little priest healbot-- but I am very out of practice. I'd probably fuck up the entire raid.
Let the self promoting begin! Thank you Scribe for starting this threAD.

I'm often told my TCB is spot on. I have limited play times and I'm not a "now" kinda girl, so for those types of fellas it can be quite hard to book me. But oh when the stars align....it's a drama free, toe curling, mind blowing good time.

Bonus points:
I'm fresh and clean, my place is spotless and fully stocked with drinks, fresh linens and plenty of party hats/female condoms. A gent is always greeted with a warm friendly attitude, a geniune smile and big hug & kiss.

Kendall4u is also belongs on the "best booker" list 😉
Unexpected WoW references? What's next, booking providers to farm your gear in Diablo?
LMAO
Are you aware I have my time zone
The close ones I have seen lol. Or, I wouldn't waste their time or mine on booking. It's still not rocket science smh
Christina Watkins
Kennedy Bunz
Tara Evans

These 3 have been right on time for me.
Unexpected WoW references? What's next, booking providers to farm your gear in Diablo? Originally Posted by Beezlebubb
Hey. When you need better shoulders, you need better shoulders! A man has gotta do what he's gotta do!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Unexpected WoW references? What's next, booking providers to farm your gear in Diablo? Originally Posted by Beezlebubb
I barely farm my own gear every season. Fuck my barbarian. I'm going back to witch doctor..

Also, I think I am pretty damn good when it comes to tcb- showing up and on time. ONCE you actually get in my calendar that is... Just to stay on topic. Maybe I should hire Grace to be my booker.
  • grean
  • 02-02-2017, 09:53 PM
I've got a great little priest healbot-- but I am very out of practice. I'd probably fuck up the entire raid. Originally Posted by GracePreston
After you let the tank die, I'll tank the boss with my turtle and kill the boss with my 32k dps aimed shot. Set healbot to heal Turtle. Afterwards you can suck me off under my desk while I'm farming.
The close ones I have seen lol. Or, I wouldn't waste their time or mine on booking. It's still not rocket science smh Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Thanks love. I think the Starbucks line was moving very fast that morning. Lol
Everybody is bring up a good point, popular providers ARE harder to see - but how hard is "too hard"... I have no issues booking a week out.

Is that enough time for most providers (holidays, etc, off this)?

I mean, are some THAT busy? (Mind you, I'm fairly flexible and reasonable... but if "I'd enjoy spending an hour with you next week" is (continually) met with - "I'll have to call you back if something opens up", then (no problem) - but they wouldn't be included in this thread.

So, lets also say, that you can usually get to see them - fairly consistently - as a prerequisite here...

Also maybe, if you've been somewhat flexible and tried to book twice - with bad results - out.