The Proper way to take a man's cock the right way

This is the way to suck a cock and please him.
Check on everything BUT THE swallowing his ... (throw up in mouth a little lol)
Oh I like this thread, you have my undivided attention!!
dont forget TONGUE ACTION!!!!
Your Dallasrain can not for get the tongue action.
Oh I like this thread, you have my undivided attention!! Originally Posted by Road Lizard
I am with you RL, they defiantly have my full attention!!! Would like to know what everyone option is. Very nice thread wildcat
Great post LoL , that's what I'm talking about If any of you girls need someone to practice on just let me know < wicked grin >
Step 2 and 3 are of upmost important
All of the steps is a most.
I would defiantly like to see that wildcat4fun!!!! I am always up for some good oral pleasures!!
Wildcat4fun,

Like the other men who've responded, I'm always delighted to receive a bbbjtcim.
In fact, for the benefit of all women everywhere and the men they want to please and whose cocks they want to suck, I'm willing to make the sacrifice and let women practice, free of charge, on me the right way to suck a man's cock and please him. If they don't get it right the first time, then they can try and try again. I want to help those women any way I can. Doing that would give me a nice warm feeling all over my body.
Oh how I've missed this lewd, delicious place and all of you. Seasoned Muse, Dallas, Wildcat, it's wonderful to see you gorgeous girls still making it hard on these fellas - pun intended.
God bless all ladies that give this thread a thumbs up.
Am I the only man that would rather not receive CIM? It takes away from the explode factor for me. and I like to see it go everywhere.
Am I the only man that would rather not receive CIM? It takes away from the explode factor for me. and I like to see it go everywhere. Originally Posted by JackC866
I enjoy both. If I have my way, either catch every last dribble or let it spray