Login Problems

I try to log into eccie but it says wrong password and that I have used up all my attempts (even though it's my first try and I used the correct password). I reset the password but the same problems occur. The only way I can login now is through the mobile site. How can this be fixed?
I had the same issue last night.....
  • Mokoa
  • 02-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Have you tried clearing out your cookies, Temporary Internet Files area and Internet cache on the computer/device where you are experiencing the issue? Doing so usually, but not always, cures such symptoms.
I am encountering the same problems. I was finally able to login using a laptop and changing my password. Now the only way I am able to login is thru a laptop. I can no longer use my iPhone or ipad. I receive a message that I have failed my login quota. Try again in about 15 minutes. I also received an email that someone has attempted to login several times and listed an ip address.

Is my ip address now blocked.
Problem solved. Clearing out the history and website data under safari solved the problem. Thanks Mokoa.
No solution and not even a single post from the dumbshit admins or the jackass nazi mods. That figures. What a bunch of assholes.
Already cleared the history and cache but still the same problem.