Why does the new VIP banner Ad to the left strongly resemble Melania Trump?

You mean we can get some FLOTUS type pussy up in this bitch?

Is it supposed to be some kind of alternative humor aimed at poking fun at the first lady. If so well played by the Eccie Ad selection committee.

I do kinda resent that though
Betcha Melania has done some P4P, whether or not it was the obvious hand-me-an-envelope type. Yea, Hooker in the House! Making trophy wives respectable.

Wouldn't choice of model in the banner have been done by the advertiser? Unless VIP is owned by ECCIE, not conscious on their part... maybe. Love the red dress.
Betcha Melania has done some P4P, whether or not it was the obvious hand-me-an-envelope type. Yea, Hooker in the House! Making trophy wives respectable.

Wouldn't choice of model in the banner have been done by the advertiser? Unless VIP is owned by ECCIE, not conscious on their part... maybe. Love the red dress.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Oh yea....Allegedly and rumored she has provided. It's widely reported that she came here illegally as a model and that's how Trump met her.
Surely a playa such as Sista Chappelle would be able to score with any female he craves, even Melania and Ivanka.
Whooooeee! Yep
Betcha Melania has done some P4P, whether or not it was the obvious hand-me-an-envelope type. Yea, Hooker in the House!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
This is what many people have been talking about for a couple of years now. She came as a model and used some P4P to support herself for a bit.

I think a SugarDaddy site created a meme of her in front of the WH saying "Sugar Baby Goals" or something.
Surely a playa such as Sista Chappelle would be able to score with any female he craves, even Melania and Ivanka. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No I've been rejected. Even by ugly girls. My motto is that you can't fuck everyone you meet and you can't love everyone you fuck. It's that simple ;-)

Donald Trump is a billionaire and he gets rejected as well. He admitted it in his now famous grab her by the pussy video:

I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture — I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look. - President of the United States. - Donald Trump
I thought the same thing too...hmmm
but the 2nd pic that comes up shows the name Gisele. Gisele Bündchen maybe? I can see a slight resemblance to her too.

Congrats Tom Brady. Now back to topic.
I would damn sure rather look at her than Mrs. Obama

Donald Trump is a billionaire and he gets rejected as well. He admitted it in his now famous grab her by the pussy video: Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Poor Melania. She might as well come here and get VP status. The line of dudes on this board waiting to fuck her will be miles long. Muthafuckas will empty out their 401k's to smash. Unfortunately it still won't be enough to what her husband pays her.

Speaking of that muthafucka, I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to fuck Omarosa Manigault on the low(she's fine as hell but the bitch is fucked up in the head). Or at least get his dick sucked. And to his eyes Melania better not say or do shit about it!
Poor Melania. She might as well come here and get VP status. The line of dudes on this board waiting to fuck her will be miles long. Muthafuckas will empty out their 401k's to smash. Unfortunately it still won't be enough to what her husband pays her.

Speaking of that muthafucka, I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to fuck Omarosa Manigault on the low(she's fine as hell but the bitch is fucked up in the head). Or at least get his dick sucked. And to his eyes Melania better not say or do shit about it! Originally Posted by kerwil62

It's clear Melania is unhappy. He treats her like its a business transaction. You can see it on her face. He has no true love for her. and yes he gave Amarosa some kind of leadership position so I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to get his Bill Clinton on.

But check this out. This is an astounding piece of video. notice how he gets out and straight up leaves Melania behind whereas Obama waits for Michelle in the exact same scenario when the Bush's handed off to him.

and what do you think was in that box Melania handed to Michelle? Maybe she was giving her back the speech she plagiarized.
It's clear Melania is unhappy. He treats her like its a business transaction. You can see it on her face. He has no true love for her. and yes he gave Amarosa some kind of leadership position so I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to get his Bill Clinton on.

But check this out. This is an astounding piece of video. notice how he gets out and straight up leaves Melania behind whereas Obama waits for Michelle in the exact same scenario when the Bush's handed off to him.

and what do you think was in that box Melania handed to Michelle? Maybe she was giving her back the speech she plagiarized. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well it is a business transaction that she agreed to. Everybody can see that shit.
Trump was her biggest trick ever! And to a hoe it will ALWAYS be about money.

I've seen that video many times. As for whatever was in that box, maybe a card with a note saying "Help me please!"
I've seen that video many times. As for whatever was in that box, maybe a card with a note saying "Help me please!" Originally Posted by kerwil62
Probably just a "starter kit" for Michelle ..

Probably just a "starter kit" for Michelle ..

Originally Posted by LexusLover
SMH......