Prividers, P411 or not

I rarely get out to play, therfor my references are always old. Do you think it would be more beneficial in my case to have a 411 account because of the "yes"? Whats you ladies take on it?
Yes. I much prefer to make appointments through p411 and it sounds perfect for your situation!
I liked P411 when I had it but they have priced it beyond it being practical for me to keep. When I started with them it was 89 bucks a year, now its 99 bucks for 6 months, I'd rather spend the money on a lady.
Yes
P411 is the best, easiest and fastest way to screen a gent, and is a life saver when booking on short notice. When I have 2 or more gents whom I haven't seen before requesting a session at or around the same time, I will always go with the P4 client.
It helped me a lot when I was starting out. Even though I rarely use it now, I still keep my account going. There are some ladies who are exclusive to P411, but often their rates are above my preferred limit.
I never use it and ladies would be wise to have OKs from current references so they can contact them. My advice is to see a newbie friendly lady (thread in the IN Search of section), perhaps an hour session would do, and then ask for a reference to see another lady. That's what I'd do personally. I haven't used p411 in over two years. Had it maybe a few months. Not worth to pay for it if you don't hobby often.

Least this way, a lady wins getting a donation instead of p411 getting your money, and you win by getting what you want and more.

If you're a short notice guy, than strawberry Skye is correct. But again, if your OKs are old, you might be in the same boat.
P411 is #1
An awesome private site
Thank you all for the input! I going to set it up.
This is actually (almost) the exact question I was going to ask. Here's my issue.... If I remember correctly, p411 asks for a lot of personal info. Of course this is all part of their verification process so it's understood that it's necessary. However my concern is hacking (as had happened to another well known site) etc. this is what has kept me off of it. Now when I was on aspd, the refs were no problem because I was much more frequent of a hobbiest. In the last decade however, things have changed a bit for me and the time and expendables are not as easy to come by. So when I do have the ability to hobby I want it to count. With all due respect to all of the lovely ladies on here, my taste is a bit more refined than some newbie friendly providers can offer.

Sonya (whom I saw years ago), khloex0, alana kay, the alpha.... only a shortened list of desired providers I'd like to see seem so out of reach. I hate being so "neurotic" but safety is key.

P411 seems the way to go for someone like me, but it would be nice if this site could offer it's own vip type pass. Something a bit less intrusive. How safe is P411? I can't help but feel like it may have a target on it.
I paid for p411 in my newbie years...now I just eccie window shop
P411!****worth it
If you never go out of san antonio, hobby with established providers at least once every couple of months. ECCIE is probably good enough for most providers.

If not or want getting verified a whole lot easier than p411 works great. Date-check, ter, sometimes if provider travels a lot.

ECCIE not helpful outside of texas. imho

P411 helps a lot more for newbies and rare hobbyers, but it has cleared the way more than once for me even after almost 4 years.

Yes not fond of rate hikes.
P411 is excellent if:
1. You travel and hobby while away
2. You need same day appts
3. Your references are not always quick to respond

Save your money if (you don't even need an ECCIE profile, many don't):
1. You only hobby locally
2. You book in advance
3. Your references are solid
Not sure Camille's post conveyed this, but even if you "hobby locally", p411 is still quite useful with visiting providers who have it.
You can get P411 without giving any personal info.
Get 2 P4 ladies to vouch for you and get 6 months free.
After 6 months just pay the renewal fee.