NO for Lockheart

In the interest of Honesty, I would like to post this to warn others

I had set a Date with Lockheart
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=359832

She contacted me via PM after screening me, We set a Date....She said she would Text me Morning OF,

Nothing But crickets, no call, (she had my number) no Text, (again she had the number)
no PM
She was on Eccie just yesterday, so she had the opportunity to respond.

I gave her 48 hours to respond with a reason WHY.....nothing but crickets.
So Buyer beware.
Well at least you still have your money.
Well at least you still have your money. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yes that is the positive in all of this, truthfully I wish she had come over, as I think she is cute and we could have had a great time.
Dod she give you the address
If I don't get a confirmation the morning of, then I don't consider it a date and tell the provider as such via text to avoid any misunderstanding
  • MLC
  • 02-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Did u pay your phone bill?
  • mdoug
  • 02-11-2017, 04:06 PM
just try to maker another appointment ... nobody yet
Dod she give you the address Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You still have that "rule"?
Dod she give you the address Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy it was an outcall! and if you read closely....she had my contact info.
Hmm... While I would call it poor TCB (taking care of business) skills on the part of the provider, doesn't seem a true NC/NS since you weren't left hanging and waiting on her impending arrival. You had time to find more willing carnal companionship elsewhere since she never responded the morning of the later appointment, but I'm sure you were still frustrated and disappointed. Had the same thing happen in reverse, and it mangled plans, for sure, while making me testy for wasting effort.

Seems like she never actually confirmed. Please clarify a wee bit: You discussed date and you asked for outcall and gave her YOUR physical address along WITH your contact number? She knew exactly where she was supposed to be? What about when? Did you set a specific time, as well as duration of visit? Did she agree to ALL of these details?

Definitely sounds like a drop in communication on her part, which was still inconsiderate. I always send reminder notes and repeat the arrangements as reconfirmation. She should have at least acknowledged your discussion and stated that she couldn't make it the morning of, or sent a brief explanation and apology for the misunderstanding the morning after.
The butthurt of these fucktards never ceases to amaze.
  • cr76
  • 02-12-2017, 09:01 AM
Well at least you still have your money. Originally Posted by kerwil62
His is what I always say.
That happens OP.... it's 'sad' -- butt... it happens... so...

Have 'your list'... have your plan B (and C) and persist...

Good 'ol Ben Franklin's advice... if at first you don't succeed, try, try again...

sometimes, plan A's 'failure' was the best session that you never had...

I agree with Fancy that this is poor TCB (and 'twas also rude)....

Sorry that happened... find another gal that is more appreciative of your interest - and let her soothe your pain...
In the interest of Honesty, I would like to post this to warn others

I had set a Date with Lockheart
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=359832

She contacted me via PM after screening me, We set a Date....She said she would Text me Morning OF,

Nothing But crickets, no call, (she had my number) no Text, (again she had the number)
no PM
She was on Eccie just yesterday, so she had the opportunity to respond.

I gave her 48 hours to respond with a reason WHY.....nothing but crickets.
So Buyer beware. Originally Posted by Jettech01

Jettech01..... sorry to hear this bro but per your prior post since September 2016..... you've been complaining about her TCB since then..... why you chose now to complain about it.... You new what her TCB was like.... why try now....?

Just asking.......

Jett - I am sorry this happened to you, but ncns's are part of the game. It happens on both sides, on the regular.

I personally wouldn't let it get to me so much that I felt the undeniable urge to post. It's nice in the sense that you are giving a heads up to other potential clients, but what I boil it down to is this: I only have so much time and energy every day of my life, so how much of that do I want to devote to little (almost non) issues like this?

Personally I feel "alerts" on both sides (provider and hobbyist) should only be limited to actual issues, things like bait and switches, genuinely dangerous situations, etc etc. Basically, if I posted an "alert" every time a gent pissed me off or messed me about, I would have little time for anything else. This kind of rigamarole is all part and parcel to this crazy circus.

Anyways, sorry this happened to you but my advice is to move on. There are plenty of lovely ladies here on eccie who would be happy to see you and provide you with a better experience.