A newbie questions on hobbying

How do you get a hotel/motel room without showing my ID? As a Houstonian, my ID will confirm my malicious intent trying to get a room 5 miles from my home address. Are there hotels that will not ask your ID? Also is there way to negotiate hourly rate with motel or hotel or you just have to pay for the whole day?

Also is there a way to search ladies by their ethnicity and services they offer? As I have preferences, I am sure they have preferences in ethnicity and what they can do in the bedroom.
Just bring the lady home since its so close to the hotels that way you save the hotel fees.
Are there hotels that will not ask your ID? Originally Posted by livetoexcite
No

Also is there a way to search ladies by their ethnicity and services they offer? As I have preferences, I am sure they have preferences in ethnicity and what they can do in the bedroom. Originally Posted by livetoexcite
ethnicity yes....services no

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=search
They don't care
But don't book for one person book for two, so the hotel will not think they are being cheated
It is NOT against the law to have an 'affair'
Don't give the girl your room for the night,with you not there it might get trashed.
Excuses:
sewer line backed up, plumber will be there in the morning
No power, electrician will be there in the morning
No air conditioning, HVAC will be there in the morning\
Somebody died and the meat wagon didn't haul the body away
No

ethnicity yes....services no

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=search Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Except for the useless category "MIXED"... A Brangus is mixed, so is a damn mule...tells you what you need to know in order to set expectations but the MIXED on the Ick eschews clarity for the sake of sensitivity, or some other snowflake shit. Mixed what? Inuit & Uighur? Hottentot & Micronesian? Nordic & Slav?
The only reason you feel the need to talk to the staff is because you are nervous. There is no reason to chat the hotel staff up. They could careless, however if you must talk to calm yourself .....

You can tell 'em .....
Your AC is out
Your in-laws are in town
Your water heater broke
The pesticide man sprayed today

The list goes on and on ...................
Pyramider: Not unless my SO is into threesome. She is not last time I checked.
Hi Brooke: Yes I know. I need to calm myself which is very hard to do for me.

Everyone: Thanks for advise and nice excuses.
How do you get a hotel/motel room without showing my ID? Originally Posted by livetoexcite
Do an incall ... so you don't have to fret about the hotel/motel.

Here's the second positive:

It's easier to walk away from her place if she lied about her appearances in her ad and/or the other hobbyists lied about her appearances in their reviews. Example: She's really 190 not 130 or she's a 3 in the face instead of an 8 or her tits are AAA's instead of triple "C's"!
cross over to new mexico or Louisiana or Oklahoma and get a state issued id....you usually can if you use someone you knows address for those states

good luck
cross over to new mexico or Louisiana or Oklahoma and get a state issued id....you usually can if you use someone you knows address for those states

good luck
Originally Posted by DallasRain
.. and while you're at it .... get a voter ID card in each state!

(Planning ahead for 2020)
Make an appointment with Ms. Wilde for 2 hours. Pick her brain the first hour and then enjoy the second hour. I doubt she would give you misinformation about the hobby
^^^^ What a nice endorsement. Thank you.
Awwwwwww... butterin your biscuit like that.... jk
Seems like a stupid thing to worry about if it's just an occasional thing. Not like you're the hooker booking a room there a couple of times a week/month.

However, if you're worried about it just do what the girls who care about that do. Use your passport instead of your driver's license.

It doesn't have your home address on it and may arouse less suspicion. You're just another business traveler as far as they're concerned. Rotate the hotels you utlize and no one will ever raise an eyebrow.
Regarding booking for a day rate, that hasn't really caught on in the US the way it has overseas in some spots. You can do it but it often won't save you any money versus using Hotwire.com or Priceline.com

There's a website that you can try: https://www.hotelsbyday.com/en/hotel...states/houston