Review of "Experience Hendrix"

Went to Jackson last night for Experience Hendrix...and I did. I thought I was in for a great show but it was so much better than that, it really was an experience...an amazing experience! Those of you that can make the New Orleans show, GO without hesitation!

It was one of the most unselfish shows/concerts I've ever seen. Everyone put their egos' aside and played they're hearts out. Example; Buddy Guy played rhythm guitar while Cesar Rosas and Mato Nanji took co-lead. Dweezil Zappa took rhythm to Ana Popovic(my future ex-wife)'s lead. Zakk Wylde played keyboard for Johnny Lang. Wall to wall music all night. Brad Whitford from Aerosmith showed up, jammed his ass off!

If was a damn jam-fest for almost 3 hours...UN.REAL. If you love Hendrix, do yourself a favor and go see it. Most satisfying show ever. And I'm leaving a LOT of details out on purpose, you just have to 'experience' it.
Sounds like a great time. Your "future ex wife" Ana Popovic headlined
our annual little blues festival in my hometown three years ago and she
was outstanding. That girl is a fantastic musician and she's also extremely gifted physically. I spent her entire set at the stage less than 10 feet from her and while I thoroughly enjoyed her music I also enjoyed that short skirt she wore and the many "squirrel shots" I got.
Damn, I wish that I could have made the show. It sounds like it was awesome.