Where else on ECCIE do you like to go?

There's not a lot of participation on the Mississippi side. I find myself venturing into other cities. Nearby cities like New Orleans for sure, but I also like poking my nose into far away places I'll never go to. How about you?
The New Orleans board is a lot like New Orleans itself, something is always going on there.

I get to hangout on some really slow boards like West Virginia, The Carolinas as part of moderator duties but it gives me a chance to view other places I normally wouldn't have thought of visiting.

My home page is slow must of the time. So I go all over the board I really enjoy reading some of the reviews from other places . It's gives me some good ideal on some of the visiting girls I want to see. And I have talked to some of the providers and got them to come down and see me.
This can be a fun place just to have fun. But you got to be careful some of these boards aren't for the faint of heart. Like in Texas most of them are the Wild West...lol
RL, if you confuse VA with WVA, I will have to box you
RL, if you confuse VA with WVA, I will have to box you Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse
I know the difference, don't worry! The VA board is slow but the WVA board is S S S L L L O O O O O W W W...
I look at Ms, New orleans, Dallas and Las Vegas boards. Dallas seems to be the most active board i have seen.
Lol.
I agree awesome! The TX boards, on the Houston and Dallas are definitely chock full to read.
SeasonedMuse, they are a colorful bunch to say the least but entertaining lol
They definitely are! I love to read YummyMarie's posts. She is cute as a button
I will have to check her posts out.
The Houston board usually has a lot going on .
Texas does have a lot of tacos I like to eat tacos and feed burritos when I'm out! I'm a gentleman that's why I also offer a burin for the taco supplier!