Still quiet..

I have only been gone like a month.. and its still quiet in here. What's everyone been up to?? Looks like I'm going to have to come back and revive these boards. Lol..
Its been crazy around here though.. hope everyone has been well!!
PLEASE turn yourself loose on here! It's been too quiet.
Quiet is good, have you guys seen the boards in other states...brutal
Yeah I've seen those and don't want that type of activity. I take care of 5 boards on Eccie and right now, all of them are quiet. Well, 3 are always quiet but the 2 more active one, TN & MS, are pretty slow right now. The weather is nice I'm thinking everyone is outdoors.

I just like a good flow with a good mixture of people talking and this board is usually like that. Thankfully we don't really have the knock-down fights here.
I have stayed quiet and hidden.. but I noticed no one is really talking. So i had to say something.
Moonchild.. what state? I have hardly been on Eccie in my own state, lol.
I did also just realize that spring break is upon us.. haha.
Sophia, hang tight sweetie. Give in til June and I am sure a case of ass itch and drama should stir

I noticed someone didn't like the fact that I was sitting on her face 2 weeks ago lmao, she had to go and delete her ad.
Houston and Dallas are fun to read
Season , I have no doubt about that.. such a shame. The fact that we are all full grown adults and act like our children. I am just to stay out of it and be nice.. the world is full of mean people. And i refuse to be one of them.. unless I have to..
Sophia, you are one of the sweetest ladies I have had the pleasure of talking to in a long time on the coast!
Awwwww.. thank you love.
And likewise