I don't even know what to call this except lucky ass me.

So I did a review of Mrsleetx and a civilian friend.
Well I tried to set up another double with them.
But you know how life is.
So mrsleetx offers her friend to hang out as an alternate.

Dude 6 hours later I took her home.
Of course there was a break in the action a time or two.
Hydration, hot tub, smoke, ect... But we fucked a good 4.5 hours and I'm in serious lust. Best part she cares nothing for the "hobby".
She just loves sex.

Oh BTW she is SMOKING HOT!
Way out of my league.
I mean they don't even let me in that park.

So am I stupid if I take her on an extended trip?
I have a New York/New Jersey trip. And she said she would love to go.

I am no longer considering it I'm doing it.

But am I crazy?

Ready go!
  • HUMP!
  • 04-11-2017, 05:56 AM
Sounds like you two got it goin'. Keep in mind that you don't know her "that " well.
Safe travels.

True that.
But its funny how she says the same shit I do.
Hell she's me with tits.
And way better looking.
damn you are lucky and you should do it otherwise someone else will. also are you going to share this lovely lady or what? how do we get some play time?
damn you are lucky and you should do it otherwise someone else will. also are you going to share this lovely lady or what? how do we get some play time? Originally Posted by hatecoldwater
Dude I do better than my far share of sharing.

For once this ones close to the vest.
honestly just do you and have a good time. Seems like the vibe is good and everything between the two of you, but I wouldn't let my guard down at all. Can't trust everybody, but if you get to play with this fine ass woman bro, continue to doooooooooooo it just keep a level head.
Sounds like you hit the jackpot brotha. Good for you. I should've kept my appointment with Ms. Lee last week, could've been me gettin all that free ass! Lol
I would definitely tread lightly, especially if there's a wife involved. Be smart, play safe, and set some hard ground rules with your new toy.
damn you are lucky and you should do it otherwise someone else will. also are you going to share this lovely lady or what? how do we get some play time? Originally Posted by hatecoldwater
Sounds like you need to contact mrsleetx.
I say go for it, you might not get any work done, but...who cares
  • Mokoa
  • 04-11-2017, 11:20 PM
You may be lucky, but then again...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=393691

Be careful and good luck.
^^I was thinking the very dame thing.^^

And this was a well known, well reviewed provider.

It still boggles my mind @$1000 per day, 3 times per week.
I think...
In fact, I know...
It is possible to enjoy extended trips with someone you originally met in this world, and have a hell of a good time.

Dozens of times, even.

All over the country.

I wish you both the best.
^^I was thinking the very dame thing.^^

And this was a well known, well reviewed provider.

It still boggles my mind @$1000 per day, 3 times per week. Originally Posted by Doglegg
Damn 3000 dollars a week. She maybe doing all the extended stay for free to gauge how much $$ her John could possibly provide. Getting a free trip to Vegas and NOT providing anything in return and getting gifts too? She got that Vegas guy bad, for that much money every orifice better be ready when I am.
I think...
In fact, I know...
It is possible to enjoy extended trips with someone you originally met in this world, and have a hell of a good time.

Dozens of times, even.

All over the country.

I wish you both the best. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
I agree!!!

This lady might be as honest, kind, and appreciative as You are, but she might not....

As long as you are fully aware that anything can happen in this situation, I say have fun! You only live once!

Besos,
Francisca
I agree!!!

This lady might be as honest, kind, and appreciative as You are, but she might not....

As long as you are fully aware that anything can happen in this situation, I say have fun! You only live once!

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Prrrreach!!!