Texting a new provider

Hey all,

Totally new and looking for advice.

If I wanted to contact a provider who advertised on Backpage (but wasn't on here), what would be a good text introduction? Should I mention my name or anything about me? Or is texting a bad idea for an introduction?
Your handle is ironic.
Stay off BP, period.
SMS her a dick pic
SMS her a dick pic Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That was my first thought!
Start with a selfie & short bio followed by one of those "by replying you agree that you are not affiliated with LE..yada,yada,yada". If she agrees you are good to go.
Hey all,

Totally new and looking for advice.

If I wanted to contact a provider who advertised on Backpage (but wasn't on here), what would be a good text introduction? Should I mention my name or anything about me? Or is texting a bad idea for an introduction? Originally Posted by wizeman
Re-read her current main ad, she probably has contact directions.

I'm guessing these following few examples are a no go...
"You Available"
"Hey"
"Are You Free For Lunch"
"Let's meet this early evening"
"Let me know when you're free for an afternoon"
"When are you going to have time for me"
"Hey it's Bill"
...All sent with no handle included,no mention of Incall or Outcall, no clock hour times = Time Waster

And instead of using the word "Free" use the word "available" when contacting anyone lol

Hope This Helps
Re-read her current main ad, she probably has contact directions.

I'm guessing these following few examples are a no go...
"You Available"
"Hey"
"Are You Free For Lunch"
"Let's meet this early evening"
"Let me know when you're free for an afternoon"
"When are you going to have time for me"
"Hey it's Bill"
...All sent with no handle included,no mention of Incall or Outcall, no clock hour times = Time Waster

And instead of using the word "Free" use the word "available" when contacting anyone lol

Hope This Helps Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Thanks for the actual advice.

My little city doesn't have tons of reviewed people on here (just one or two), so I'd probably eventually like to try one of the few I see on BP.
Hey all,

Totally new......
...... Originally Posted by wizeman
Thanks for the actual advice.

My little city doesn't have tons of reviewed people on here (just one or two), so I'd probably eventually like to try one of the few I see on BP. Originally Posted by wizeman

You need to do a lot reading and researching before you stick your pecker in the water. That is actual advice that will serve you in the long term.
yo yo baby you look hot please send a face pics so I know your the real deal before I get my junk all worked up ...lol

Say hi I'm Joe can we talk first or something to make her feel safe and your not wasting her time with on going texting

myself I don't text to set up dates ..
Ah hell, that does not work.
Hey all...

Totally new.... Originally Posted by wizeman
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
So which banned tard is this poser?

New SC personna?

He's about as "new" as GS is "young"

Wizerman. Lolz
I think texting is a bad form of initial introduction, unless the provider specifically indicates that is her preferred method of communication. I only use text with returning patrons.

I understand the OP's situation, but if the lady's sole online presence is confined to Backpage, he should consider possible scam and LE factors. Do some research. Start by Googling her name and phone number and see what pops up, and run them both through the appropriate city reviews, alerts, and Coed forums of ECCIE. Although she may not be a member, some of our kind gents may have posted their experiences with her, warnings, and/or NCNS reports.

Here's an example of an appropriately general and succinct first contact PM/email/text. Send it a day or more in advance, if possible, to allow time for screening and/or scheduling. Copy, paste, fill in, edit as needed, delete the italicized green, and forward:

Hi, I'm _____ (Hobby name or board handle), and I found you on _____ (BP, ECCIE, whatever). I would really like to see you for _____ (duration/type of visit such as half an hour, 1 hour, 2 hours, lunch, dinner, massage, etc.) at _____ (suggested starting time such as 11 a.m., 2 p.m., etc.) on
_____ (day of the week AND date, such as Saturday 4/29, etc.), please. Are you available, and what do you require from me to make this happen? Thanks.

Notice there is no incriminating mention of money; amorous activities and insinuating P4P words like "appointment" and "session" are avoided; and there's no dropping of personal data or even references yet. Let HER tell you what she wants and how to send it.

But pyramider is right; best that newbies get the hang of the Hobby before their first frisky forays, and stick to well-known, reputable providers until they thoroughly learn the red flag signals.
Oh be honest Fancy, you'd rather the dic pic....
Oh be honest Fancy, you'd rather the dic pic.... Originally Posted by Mythos
Ha ha! As I was typing the above I was thinking about how many dic pics I've received via unsolicited text over my Hobby hussy life. I don't send out nekkid photos and don't expect (or want) fellows to do it, either. No substitute for the real deal in hand (or mouth or wet Irish chasm ), and I like all shapes, sizes, and colors, well, within normally accepted physical parameters. If your thingie is greenie and you're not a leprechaun, The Incredible Hulk, or a Martian, you have a problem!