Boobs! (•)(•)

Hello ladies & gents, curious about both your opinions on breast size.

As most of you know, I'm scheduled for a lift & implants in July.

I'm still kind of debating… Should I stay with the C cup that I have now? Or go up a size larger, to a D?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated!
Given your figure, I would say that a C would look good on you.
Thanks JdeHog. You know, I better not end up with a 50/50 on this poll. I still won't know what to do. Lol

For perspective, I am 5'6", 145 pounds, size 6.
I haven't met you, but I've known a couple of girls who have gotten them, and C's are plenty for someone with an average frame.
Good luck!
You look great with c. I don't think a d would be an improvement. Just my opinion.
Please No---Fake tits are overrated. Stay natural!
I agree with Daddy. In fact i have only seen 100% natural providers and plan to keep it that way!
Thanks Daddy & Cesium... but my situation is a little bit different than most ladies. I was very overweight during most of my 20's. I lost the weight @ 28 and got in great shape, but unfortunately the girls were a casualty.
Stay with the C. Your body and figure make them just the right size. I think the D would be to large. You just want a tune up.
Gingerdoll,

We talked by PM often, you have a wonderful body amazing. I never met you so I wouldn't really know what your boobs look like In person other than maybe pictures. I think you should go up to D just because you're ginger. You would look great with C or D. I think you would look great either way but if I had to pick one, I go with D. With everyone input, you can consider it but you should do what makes you happy and what you think you would be love the most. Will see you later
  • kman
  • 04-30-2017, 01:53 PM
Hell go all out and get some Double D's or triple D's Ginger lol
Most of the girls on this site have fake tits. The thing is, most guys wouldn't even know unless the girl tells them or they look like two big round balls.
Most of the girls on this site have fake tits. The thing is, most guys wouldn't even know unless the girl tells them or they look like two big round balls. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I agree!! Just because they're fake doesn't mean they will look unnatural.

I'm using an excellent surgeon.

Hell go all out and get some Double D's or triple D's Ginger lol Originally Posted by kman
Notice how that wasn't a poll option? I want breasts, not watermelons.
Full C.
Thanks Daddy & Cesium... but my situation is a little bit different than most ladies. I was very overweight during most of my 20's. I lost the weight @ 28 and got in great shape, but unfortunately the girls were a casualty. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I respectfully have to disagree that the girls suffered a casualty. Personally I'm kind of fond of them as they are , but respect your decision.. We all through the aging process have some things change that we really wish hadn't. IMHO bigger is not always better, and I think a "C" would fit you perfectly. Be happy with your choice and don't second guess your gut feeling on what to do.