Just a fantasy ISO....

o.k. I never usually post an ISO.. and this is of the stupid craigslist variety.. but I think it would be appropriate here (and funny).

If you were the tall strawberry blonde in the west Austin Subway store today at lunch, please respond. You were wearing a skin tight black short sleeve dress with a skirt that was MAYBE an inch less than "What skirt?". The black heels were taller than the skirt was long. I only got a 5 second glimpse, but I would classify your body type as "freaking perfect" ( you know for your p411 account you don't have yet). You breezed out with all the jaws in the place dropped and hopped into a Scion with your blonde friend. I was too stunned to follow or say anything.

If you know who you are and recognize this description, please PM me so I can find you and fuck you.
I know the hobby is toying with me because as you left, all I could think was... man I hope she takes appointments.

I'll admit it. I am not composed at all about this. Good lord women are fantastic!

Onceler
...my OMFG moment today...
  • ezman
  • 02-17-2010, 03:50 PM
I've had a couple of moments like that, as well.
Damn, all I got there today was a $5 sandwich.
What was the address of that Subway again. I gotta eat lunch there for the rest of my life!!!!
If you find her, share....
Joel - Yes the only footlong I left with was my sandwich also. *sigh*

Sacker - no way in hell. Get your own inappropriately dressed fantasy sandwich shop hottie.

Onceler
...definite schwing...