Blindfolds

Ladies have you, would you allow yourself to be blindfolded during a session while your partner worshiped and pleasured your body?

Do you feel it would enhance or detract from the experience? I was thinking it may allow for an improvement of erotic fantasy.
I have a client that I have "never seen". He has me blindfold myself before he ever gets here. I stay that way the entire time, not even allowed to take it off until he after he leaves.

It's really very fun and erotic. Being blindfolded heightens the senses (ie.. hearing and smell). He seems to like it better to since he is very shy... and by me being blindfolded allows him to relax a little more.

And for my safety, when he has a chance to visit with me there is always another lady down stairs the entire time. She is here to make sure I'm not being hurt.
Wow Starr, that sounds really hot! I think it would be amazing but it would have to be someone I know and trust.
I would love to be blindfolded. To be teased and not to know where are what he is going to touch or lick or kiss next. Wow.
Tara exactly, to entice, excite and satisfy the desire of ones partner is the ultimate.
Vnurse is right about the trust thing.

Several years ago, my ATF of the moment told me after our 3rd or 4th session about her blindfold fantasy. We met at a hotel. When I got into the room, she was on the floor, on her knees, blindfold on. I undressed, freshened up, and quietly entered the room, where I proceeded to tease her with fingers, lips, etc.

Needless to say, when we finally "did the deed", it was one of the most highly charged fucks I ever had.

Hope to one day find another gal with a similar fantasy...and trusts me enough to let me in on it
I've had several very good experiences with blindfolds. Both when the lady wears them and myself as well (taking turns).
Your senses are definitely heightened. Plus it makes for a very erotic setting.
I once had an SO give me a BJ with her hands tied behind her back while wearing a blindfold.....the possibilities are endless.
It's all in the "surrendering control" element.
Done this 2 times in the hobby. Both were ladies that knew me, left a key to the incall handy. Went in, they had managed to bind themselves also, molested the hell out of them, and we relaxed in the afterglow... Was amazing, and always open to do it again...
I've had several very good experiences with blindfolds. Both when the lady wears them and myself as well (taking turns).
Your senses are definitely heightened. Plus it makes for a very erotic setting.
I once had an SO give me a BJ with her hands tied behind her back while wearing a blindfold.....the possibilities are endless.
It's all in the "surrendering control" element. Originally Posted by BushDrummer
Surrendering control. Hmmmm....sounds good. You know, there is a forum on ecci called another realm that might interest you. (Shameless plug for a great forum!)

I have only had one problem with a blindfold and it was with one that was very high end and form fitting. It was on a little too long and it physically hurt when it was removed. I expected my eyes to adjust but this was the skin that had been compressed a little too long.

If you're using a silk scarf or one of those more gentle blindfolds that stay on with elastic, it shouldn't be a problem.

I like them and then I don't. Often, I feel clumsy when they're on and I don't know the room that I'm in. But when I get into a certain mindset and I don't know what my partner is about to do next, it's VERY exciting and completely enticing.

Plus, on the other hand, I think a man blindfolded just LOOKS sexy to me when the time together goes in that direction.

Elisabeth
did this once with a lady i had seen several times. She left the back door open (no pun intended), I went in, made my way to the bedroom...undressed, put the blindfold on, put on some Velcro cuffs to the headboard...and waited on the arrival of my 'mystery' lady. Of course, I knew who it was...but...maybe it was the neighbor? another friend?

It was just outstanding...a total mind fuck for me...
blindfolds and handuffs are a good thing.
My previous gf loved being blindfolded and tied to the bedposts.
I am looking for volunteers.
Both parties wearing blindfolds at the same time can be fun.
Hey V-nurse ......do you think I might be trustworthy enough ???? think about it .....if you have the Blindfold ......Hhhmmmmmmmmmmm The things I would like to do then ........
Hmmmmm. Of course I'd trust you! I don't have one but maybe I should look into that!
Blindfolds are great, but the girl has to be bound to make the most of it. My ATF used to love this. When getting close to the finish, she would usually ask me to remove the blindfold so "I can see you come".