Dammit, think about our health, Ladies.

Who is going to help me get this done?

Men should ejaculate at least 21 times this month.

Hey, the science is settled. So either you can drop rates to save our lives, or we're going to have strong forearms...
I didn't keep track but I'm pretty sure I gave it the old college try, but it didn't work for me. That's no reason not to keep trying, though!
I am a huge fan of starting the day with an orgasm. I know some will say this is a pointless endeavor, but it just adds a more positive outlook to your day. Whether it be with a partner or through masturbation, starting your day with that release of endorphins makes a huge difference. I have found that I am more productive, have more patience, and just generally more optimistic. I have a clearer head, and it helps me get my second wind when I find myself working on a difficult project. I would encourage everyone to start their day with an orgasm for 14 days and see if they notice a difference. Remember it's good for your health, and I am here to help anyone that needs it.
I am a huge fan of starting the day with an orgasm: Originally Posted by Kaysunshine
Well I would love to wake up next to you then! That's the kind of attitude that will keep a marriage solid for 50 years!
I use to have a fantasy that I should start the day with a dick in my mouth (sorry if that's too provocative).
But when I was a freshman in college. I use to get off to a fantasy about my S.D at the time coming over every morning in making me suck him good, and swallow every drop before I went to my first morning class. So if I did that every morning that would be me giving him at least 20 releases that month. And that's just in the morning. So yes 21 for any man is deserved and good for the health.
Well I would love to wake up next to you then! That's the kind of attitude that will keep a marriage solid for 50 years! Originally Posted by texassapper
Awe you are so sweet. Thanks for the compliments and I agree that attitude and being open-minded about exploring each other's sexual fantasies and kinks can really help keep a marriage going. I love to see my partner truly enjoying themselves, especially when they are living out a fantasy. I literally get off from that.

I use to have a fantasy that I should start the day with a dick in my mouth (sorry if that's too provocative).
But when I was a freshman in college. I use to get off to a fantasy about my S.D at the time coming over every morning in making me suck him good, and swallow every drop before I went to my first morning class. So if I did that every morning that would be me giving him at least 20 releases that month. And that's just in the morning. Originally Posted by Ashley_Pryce
Damn Ashley, that's hot!!!! Please feel free to share more fantasies you may have, I would love to know more. Did you ever get to live out that fantasy?
Amen to everything Kay!
while I appreciate that the article detailed the fact that the orgasms can come via sex or masturbation, and the benefit is equal..

a properly written story would have addressed masturbation, and the effect of hairy palms that inevitably occurs when one self-pleasures too often.
Yes I did , it was amzing5took me to new heights sexually
Damn Ashley, that's hot!!!! Please feel free to share more fantasies you may have, I would love to know more. Did you ever get to live out that fantasy

Yes, I did. Took me to new heights sexually
Damn Ashley, that's hot!!!! Please feel free to share more fantasies you may have, I would love to know more. Did you ever get to live out that fantasy

Yes, I did. Took me to new heights sexually Originally Posted by Ashley_Pryce
Nice try there bud, but this post screams like it should have been posted by your mandle.
And....don't miss the associated link to the page: 45 Sex Positions
Who is going to help me get this done?

Men should ejaculate at least 21 times this month.

Hey, the science is settled. So either you can drop rates to save our lives, or we're going to have strong forearms... Originally Posted by texassapper
Lol...teamwork!
Nice try there bud, but this post screams like it should have been posted by your mandle. Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Hey Red, she was quoting me, and we both know I don't have a mandle. Lol, I don't need one.