WTF no condoms were used..?

When The Fuck* No condoms were used before the late 1800's ?

Even as far back as the Roman Empire, when linen "sheaths" were used (one could propose a double-duty item I suppose), even animal horns were being used as a "sheath" ... Then came Mr. Goodyear. Yep, that one.

The rubber vulcanization process was invented by Charles Goodyear in 1839, and patented in 1844. The first rubber condom was produced in 1855, and by the late 1850s several major rubber companies were mass-producing, among other items, rubber condoms.

Weren't sheep intestine used at one point?

Also...which condom "feels" like nothing at all? Some say Skyn brand ?

*note the specified and alternate derivation of the TLA (three letter acronym) ...
vulcanized rubber condoms?

linck it up in this bitch

Ask and ye shall receive.....(I before E)
Fixed it. There u go. "Washable for your wallet's pleasure"
not seeing the adjective "vulcanized".....keep trying
Ok. Last time down this rabbit hole...

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/c...ging_1910-1950
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
First look I thought you posted 80's ....

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/c...ging_1910-1950 Originally Posted by TryWeakly
ok....slightly convinced
Yeah I had no idea either. Slightly before my time.
First look I thought you posted 80's .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
80's... like slick 50's ?
vulcanized rubber condoms?

linck it up in this bitch Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
All rubber used in any consumer goods is vulcanized. Without this process, rubbr turns brittle and cracks once it dries from the liquid latex form. Yes, I know about these things.

(Being a fashion person and liking to wear latex clothing comes in handy. )

TW, yes, animal skins were used as contraceptives for many centuries now. You can still get lamb skin condoms to this day as an alternative to latex (but lamb skin is way more porous than latex or other alternatives.) Some form of contraception has been used pretty much since the beginning of civilizations. It is an interesting read and you should Google it if you are interested.

As far as the best condoms, my personal preference is Skyn. They are not latex (polyisoprene) and are super thin and super strong.
Lol... "honey! I'm home wanna fuck? "

"Sure, sid you stop and pick up the tripe? "
I read that back in the Roman Empire era, there were special plants herb that can be used as birth control. A whole lot of them were used to the point that plant become extinct. I wonder what's the name of that plant, anybody knows?
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 11:44 AM
Opps