ANR/ADULT SUCKLING/INDUCE LACTATION..? UMMM?

Recently had a hobbyist contact me & inquired about an ANR, and, if id be interested in inducing lactation, since im obviously, not pregnant. I'm all for fulfilling ones fetish/fantasy, HOWEVER, this one has me off guard.

Anyone have any experience in this?
Id try it, but my top fetish now is to be with a pregnant provider...
You might get better insight/advice in another realm.

But, just off the top of my head, it sounds like you'd have to seriously fuck with your hormonal balance in order to make it happen.

I swear, I honestly don't know what some of these men think when they ask providers for things.
You might get better insight/advice in another realm.

But, just off the top of my head, it sounds like you'd have to seriously fuck with your hormonal balance in order to make it happen.

I swear, I honestly don't know what some of these men think when they ask providers for things. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

Right! Not sure id want to have to jack w/ anything. That's a bit much.
Right! Not sure id want to have to jack w/ anything. That's a bit much. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Exactly. I'd tell someone if they wanted me to do tgat, my rate is $10k, lols.
There was a dancer at The Colorado that was totally into this. You would be stunned how far she could squirt her milk. Totally not my thing but to each their own.
A lot of stimulation to breasts can cause lactation.
There was a dancer at The Colorado that was totally into this. You would be stunned how far she could squirt her milk. Totally not my thing but to each their own. Originally Posted by bytra2121

Wholy shit, I remember that girl!!! LOL....... She would make her self lactate on command..... It was the craziest shit I ever saw.....

Yep
Get a Holstein to calve and milk her daily!
Yeah, what was HER name again?
Cameron:

I would seriously advise against inducing lactation with hormone injections for this non-health related and perhaps frivolous reason.

Lactation brings on changes to the breast that creates a deep pathway for infection into the tissues. The risk of harpies is always with us in the Hobby and the lactating breast is an ideal breeding ground for both viral and bacterial infections.

Additionally, when ever you do stop the treatments, your breasts will probably not return to their previously "perky" youthful appearance.

Above all: Consult a good OB/Gyn MD before you do anything.
Cameron:

I would seriously advise against inducing lactation with hormone injections for this non-health related and perhaps frivolous reason.

Lactation brings on changes to the breast that creates a deep pathway for infection into the tissues. The risk of harpies is always with us in the Hobby and the lactating breast is an ideal breeding ground for both viral and bacterial infections.

Additionally, when ever you do stop the treatments, your breasts will probably not return to their previously "perky" youthful appearance.

Above all: Consult a good OB/Gyn MD before you do anything. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Oh, I was not going to even consider that! Thank you for the above info sweetie! I'm just not willing to do ALL of that & have my body go thru those changes.
Wishing you only good things . . .

ICU 812
If someone wants to show my nips a little action, i wouldn't stop it.. Just nothing that serious.
PTUITB