No review from MrMan02

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2071052

I wasn't going to reply to this but I see it's getting a lot of bogus attention. I enjoy what I do and I have never had any other problems. This is my first no as the "first" one was fake and from an account I've never seen before. But I have lots of problems with this review. First this guy did not shower before coming, I don't know where he came from or what but had bad hygiene and you think this would be a no brainer but I guess not. I offer a shower if need be. Another thing, he said I threatened him not to cum in my mouth? Threatened you with what actually? Lol I politely let people not that is not on my menu nor on my website or showcase. If you are looking for something in particular you should ask first or read my website and showcase as that's what it's there for instead of assuming but people usually don't read it so I understand. Second, I don't rush people out. If you pay for an hour session you are welcome to stay for an hour, hell sometimes they even go over an hour but if you chose to leave in 15 min because you were done please do not try and say I "dashed" out. And I did have my hair done and a dress on.. but hey everyone's opinion is different. I'm not posting this to start drama because that's not what I'm about but I won't allow someone to switch up the situation and try to make it seem like I'm the problem. I've had plenty of people happy with what I provide. So this is just to inform everyone. Thanks
I'm sorry that happened pretty girl...

I always look at their posting history and reviews....3 out if his 4 reviews are NOs....that would have made me want to decline the appt or ask more questions...

Sometimes a no is given because they wouldn't come again to see you...

I think the yes or no recommendation is if the hobbyist would recommend to anyone else.....and just because he didn't have a good time doesn't mean everyone will feel the same...

Bad hygiene.... Even after being offered a shower will get YMNV every time...who wants to out their face near a stinky cock and balls...or even just bad B.O.

Don't let this negative no review get you down...you're too pretty for all that...

Learn from anything you can... Improve and just move on..

Hope you feel better

Ana
Thank you so much girl I appreciate it! Will continue to improve
Thanks for informing everyone as to the hygiene of the client. I see that's a big point in his review and glad you're contesting it.
You can't please them all. Sucks he does have 3 of 4 "no" recommendations. Brush it off girlie People who are worth your time will read between the lines.
Thanks for informing everyone as to the hygiene of the client. I see that's a big point in his review and glad you're contesting it. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Were the comments about his hygiene in the ROS? Or was he speaking of Kandi's hygiene in the short version that only providers and those without premium access....

I saw he said something about a towel over her head during Russian.... If his hygiene was that bad I would have said forget the towel.. Get in the shower if you expect this to go any further...

Sorry just trying to clarify....
Yeah I'm trying to clarify to LOL
Thank you so much girl I appreciate it! Will continue to improve Originally Posted by kandipleasure
Not saying you're doing bad or anything..... I would put a disclaimer in your ads, signature and showcase...a shower is required upon arrival and if refused...don't expect the appt to take place... That's not an unfair thing to request...

Makeup or no makeup....i bet your pussy didn't smell..and youatleasttook a shower..
I'm confused.

When I read the title of this coed rebuttal and then the long paragraph I thought to myself. "Oh my, she has access to ROS or someone has given it to her and she's going to recieve a Vagcation."

Maybe because I lost too many brain cells going back n forth between the review and what the OP states she has heard, read, etc, about bogus attention trying to figure out if she posted a link to the wrong review.

Are you just butthurt that he wrote a no review and decided to attack him in retribution showing the maturity of an 18 yr old meangirl thread because you recieved a "no" review?

After reading the review and the comments that follow over and over again, then coming back to your post, I find little to see its the same guy or review.
Not saying you're doing bad or anything..... I would put a disclaimer in your ads, signature and showcase...a shower is required upon arrival and if refused...don't expect the appt to take place... That's not an unfair thing to request...

Makeup or no makeup....i bet your pussy didn't smell..and youatleasttook a shower.. Originally Posted by Analeese
Lol yes definitely I'm gonna do that and I know it wasn't me I literally shower right before they get there lol he was the stinky one which made the whole session unpleasurable all together. Showers are mandatory lmaooo
You can't please them all. Sucks he does have 3 of 4 "no" recommendations. Brush it off girlie People who are worth your time will read between the lines. Originally Posted by justjackie
Not to hijack but...JACKIE PLEASE POST A PUSSY PIC! HEAR TELL YOUVE GOT A PEACH
I'm confused.

When I read the title of this coed rebuttal and then the long paragraph I thought to myself. "Oh my, she has access to ROS or someone has given it to her and she's going to recieve a Vagcation."

Maybe because I lost too many brain cells going back n forth between the review and what the OP states she has heard, read, etc, about bogus attention trying to figure out if she posted a link to the wrong review.

Are you just butthurt that he wrote a no review and decided to attack him in retribution showing the maturity of an 18 yr old meangirl thread because you recieved a "no" review?

After reading the review and the comments that follow over and over again, then coming back to your post, I find little to see its the same guy or review. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I'm confused after reading your post I have no idea what you said lol I don't have access to the ROS and have no idea what he said, nor did I post this to start drama. Simply informing
Not to hijack but...JACKIE PLEASE POST A PUSSY PIC! HEAR TELL YOUVE GOT A PEACH Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Can't post it here! But wouldn't mind sending you one just for the fuck of it
Me and Kandisweets need to get together and post one of us both because of a little "no" review in the past week.
Yeah we definitely do girl! Lol I'm down
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2071052

I wasn't going to reply to this but I see it's getting a lot of bogus attention. I enjoy what I do and I have never had any other problems. This is my first no as the "first" one was fake and from an account I've never seen before. But I have lots of problems with this review. First this guy did not shower before coming, I don't know where he came from or what but had bad hygiene and you think this would be a no brainer but I guess not. I offer a shower if need be. Another thing, he said I threatened him not to cum in my mouth? Threatened you with what actually? Lol I politely let people not that is not on my menu nor on my website or showcase. If you are looking for something in particular you should ask first or read my website and showcase as that's what it's there for instead of assuming but people usually don't read it so I understand. Second, I don't rush people out. If you pay for an hour session you are welcome to stay for an hour, hell sometimes they even go over an hour but if you chose to leave in 15 min because you were done please do not try and say I "dashed" out. And I did have my hair done and a dress on.. but hey everyone's opinion is different. I'm not posting this to start drama because that's not what I'm about but I won't allow someone to switch up the situation and try to make it seem like I'm the problem. I've had plenty of people happy with what I provide. So this is just to inform everyone. Thanks Originally Posted by kandipleasure

Kandi,

Aside for telling everyone about the fucktard's stincky ass ... and attitude, it would gain more traction if you posted this in the ladies' areas. As it stands right now, even if you are right ... you will be wrong. The no win scenarios really suck.