National Donut Day

Plain cake, glazed (tee hee hee), blueberry, jelly filled, cream filled (yup, I went there), or nut covered (yes I said nuts, you pervs), or maybe with sprinkles and a cherry on top.

So we gonna celebrate the right way on this auspicious day?
Eat a donut ladies 🍩. Maybe I'll nickname my thingy "jelly" or "glazed" and celebrate all month.
to entice the women, do i place it on my taint or around lil delites' crown?
Nice call. Always fun to give a provider the old glazed donut. Probably fun to use as a cock ring for the hungry, provider on the go.
Didn't someone tell me to go get donut and sit the fuck down recently....

Oh yeaaaaaa.... Here's to you bowdown2me...I might even eat 2 donuts today....then take my ass to curves lol...nope
to entice the women, do i place it on my taint or around lil delites' crown? Originally Posted by pmdelites
My vote is for crown
Hey I thought it was doenuts
Shout out to Jules love ya girl
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2017, 01:16 PM
I'm down for some daty with my tongue through a doughnut hole
I'm down for some daty with my tongue through a doughnut hole Originally Posted by BLM69
This sounds interesting
I'm down for some daty with my tongue through a doughnut hole Originally Posted by BLM69
what kind of creme - vanilla, chocolate, or butterscotch?!
Is this why all the cops are racing around?

Oh yeaaaaaa.... Here's to you bowdown2me...I might even eat 2 donuts today....then take my ass to curves lol...nope Originally Posted by Analeese
Fuck that non donut eating predator.
Fuck that non donut eating predator. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Or we could not fuck him.....he could use the donut to fuck himself...
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2017, 03:37 PM
what kind of creme - vanilla, chocolate, or butterscotch?! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Plain of course, then I'll glaze it and feed it to the lady

Oh yeaaaaaa.... Here's to you bowdown2me...I might even eat 2 donuts today....then take my ass to curves lol...nope Originally Posted by Analeese
I would never tell you to go get a donut and sit the fuck down. But I might suggest crawling across a bed and get some cream filling (pineapple and fruits is a good diet right?).