threesomes - that it should be so easy!!

from an email that landed in my hobby acct's spam folder.

"If you are 18 years of age or older, then we would like to invite you to join our Adults only THREESOME dating community.

We understand that men and women want to experience a threesome at least once in their lifetime, so our dating community is tailored to help men and women find people just like them that also want to have a threesome.

Please take a moment to create a profile, and then search our database of members in your area that are interested in having a threesome. Not everyone you meet will want to have a threesome...some members just want a one night stand, but the majority do want to enjoy a threesome.

We really hope that if you want to have a threesome that you will use our dating community to help you out!

Please keep in mind that you only get a chance at life once...so you should take advantage of every single possibility out there!"
(bolding is mine)

unfortunately, the pics didnt make it thru the filter.
and no URL to be found in the email.

oh well.....
You recently saw Kendall and Laura, pretty sure anything else is a letdown after them so the no link probably isn't much of a loss
You'll get your three-way from them right after my prince, the bank president, sends my $15,000,000
Me and justjackie are always up for a good menage a trois!
But what if I prefer to disappoint one lady at a time?
Not sure any mere mortal could handle Jackie and Kim. I had a Cassandra L Amore/ Aprill threesome once....it was as hot as it sounds.
Our last one involved cupcakes maaaaaan was that sweet!
  • BLM69
  • 06-03-2017, 09:37 AM
But what if I prefer to disappoint one lady at a time? Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree