One black list?

I'm new and trying to figure out all these various boards, but with all these alerts about BP providers, it seems like there should be ONE list somewhere that guys could check anytime. The list would have the provider's phone, name, pic/ad, date and description of incident. Does any such list exist on ECCIE? And the list could include bad ECCIE providers too. Thanks in advance for any help in finding such.
NO! You have to do your own due diligence just like we do.
Is there not a black list of hobbyists for providers to avoid?
Is there not a black list of hobbyists for providers to avoid? Originally Posted by NewAtThis1
The girls have a phone app where they record information about the guys who call and share it with the other girls.

It's their way of getting even with us guys for supposedly wasting their time.

The real story is when a guy shows up and leaves because the girl is using a 5 year old pic before she had her second kid and looks nothing like the pic she posted they post trash about the guy on this app.

When they search numbers on the app it will bring up all the trash BP girls enter on your phone number.

The real loser is the girl who is posting a legit pic with information as they decline to see a guy with money to spend because the app says he is a time waster when the BP girl is the real time waster.

In the end the guys head to the AMP and the girl with something to offer is left with no customers because of a bunch of crazy BP girls trashing anyone who calls.

Use a burner phone and change your number on a regular basis and remember AMPs are your plan B.
I'm not sure why the OP cares that the girls have various lists of bad boys.

At some point, there was a bad provider master list. I think it was on ASPD, so we're talking 2009 or earlier. It was long and was updated periodically. The OP is welcome to take on the task of building a new such list.
not an alert unless it's a self alert.
I'm new and trying to figure out all these various boards, but with all these alerts about BP providers, it seems like there should be ONE list somewhere that guys could check anytime. The list would have the provider's phone, name, pic/ad, date and description of incident. Does any such list exist on ECCIE? And the list could include bad ECCIE providers too. Thanks in advance for any help in finding such. Originally Posted by NewAtThis1

They are all fucking with you. Yes, there is a secret blacklist.
If OP stands for Original Poster, then that's me. Shyster, I was just curious if a "bad hobbyist" list exists. Figured there has to be one. And it seems the reverse would only be fair to us hobbyists.
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2017, 01:19 PM
I have some great advise OP, stay away from the BSC HORSE FACE WHORE. Her pussy stinks like cheese, heard it from many guys
  • grean
  • 06-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Just pm a mod with pics of your sisters and they will forward you the list.
I have some great advise OP, stay away from the BSC HORSE FACE WHORE. Her pussy stinks like cheese, heard it from many guys Originally Posted by BLM69
Calm down obsg/davidfree. Almost as bad as them :|
I have an Asshat Stone, kind of like the Rosetta Stone, to interpret the posts in this thread, so I gather there's a "secret" bad provider list available to anyone on request? Haha.
I have some great advise OP, stay away from the BSC HORSE FACE WHORE. Her pussy stinks like cheese, heard it from many guys Originally Posted by BLM69
Girls stay away from his. Heard from to many others that his dick stinks like cheese and it's got a bend in it. His face has pimples all over it too that just whooose nasty crap
Why won't anyone tell him where to find the list? Op, one of the owners of the list has to invite you so you can view.

Under your name in this thread you'll see a red triangle. Click that and report you want access to the list. There are different mods here so the more times you submit the request the faster you'll get access.

Good luck and happy hobbying.